You should be fine. It looks to me like you have a CPU bottleneck. Your memory reading is half it's effective speed (ddr = dual data rate), so that is right on target (multiply x 2). Try some other games.
I would say look forward to your new system, hopefully its an Intel build of recent vintage with some beefier memory.
You mean that it's bugged/bottleneck? or is it ok that I see 3004 (not 6008) on games?
When I open Nvidia system information, it says memory speed: 3004 (6008 data rate).
Anyhow I use MSI afterburner, not the Asus GPU tweak, when I check the MSI tool, I see 0, 0 ,0 ,+ 0 and stuff, instead of numbers like 1215, 3004, 6008 etc where the green boxes with values are.
I think this is a indication of something...?
When I installed GPU tweak, on the box near "memory clock" it wrote 6008. But GPU tweak doesn't have real time graphs, ro logitech keyboard display of data, so I don't know how to judge it in action.
Anyway this is my new build please share your thoughts:
Here is the final result the system I plan on buying:
1) GPU: Asus Nvidia Geforce 670GTX DC2T
2) CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5Ghz s 1155 8MB, GPU Core (box)
3) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77
4) Case: Corsair CC600TWM-WHT Graphite Special Edition
5) PSU: Corsair CMPSU-750AXEU Gold AX750 Modular (still to be decided - might take the HX750Wat)
6) RAM: 2X8GB G.Skill Ripjaw-X DDR3 1600Mhz
7) CPU cooler: Noctua NH-D14
8)SSD: Crucial Solid Series 256GB CT256M4SSD2 SSD