daiwek

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
I had just upgraded to a 7850. This would be my second AMD card, the first one being a defective. When I booted it up and installed CCC, rebooted, and started up again, my desktop seemed very blurry. I have been searching all evening on google for a solution, but none of them has worked. I've tried turning the sharpness to 0%, I can't even find the "pixel mapping" selection, even though many articles have mentioned them as a solution and one of them have even been voted as best answer!
Please help me as I have not tried to start up any game and won't do so until I get this issue resolved. (even though I really want to play Battlefield 3!) What's the use of a kickass graphics card if everything but the game looks so bad?

Solution
attempting to google the problem, not much probalems similar to yours. i would normally recommend wiping drivers, reset, install an older driver(or beta driver) reset and try again but a blurry screen has to mean something is wrong. Im trying to find out if its hardware or software based.

If you had a 560ti before, are you sure you deleted all the nvidia drivers? switching from one side to the others without perfect clearance can cause driver problems.
attempting to google the problem, not much probalems similar to yours. i would normally recommend wiping drivers, reset, install an older driver(or beta driver) reset and try again but a blurry screen has to mean something is wrong. Im trying to find out if its hardware or software based.

If you had a 560ti before, are you sure you deleted all the nvidia drivers? switching from one side to the others without perfect clearance can cause driver problems.

Solution

daiwek

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
I'll try and reinstall ^_^I use uninstaller pro that finds the root files deep in the computer ( which I cannot remember all the numbers and letters of the folder) and deletes it

daiwek

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Downloading it now
rebooted and I found some NVIDIA stuff on there too so I'll go ahead and delete those too
I'm trying to delete it but when it tells be to reboot, i do, and it's still there