Honor Point query: Advancing to Scout?

How many honor points do i need to make scout? I was also told to
watch the advance of the red bar in the honor status screen.i got
close to 50 kills total and dont see one drip of red in that bar.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:47:03 GMT, mike allegretto
<rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:

>How many honor points do i need to make scout? I was also told to
>watch the advance of the red bar in the honor status screen.i got
>close to 50 kills total and dont see one drip of red in that bar.

I believe that both your honour points and the bar update on a weekly
basis.

Not sure how many points you need to advance to the next rank.

Regards,
Hataurs (Lvl 40 Tauren Hunter)

--
Name: Lvl: Race: Class: Server:
Hataurs 40 Tauren Hunter Mannoroth

--==> To Reply - replace "news" with "anduin" <==--

Ryan

Hataurs wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:47:03 GMT, mike allegretto
> <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>How many honor points do i need to make scout? I was also told to
>>watch the advance of the red bar in the honor status screen.i got
>>close to 50 kills total and dont see one drip of red in that bar.
>

> I believe that both your honour points and the bar update on a weekly
> basis.
>
> Not sure how many points you need to advance to the next rank.
>
> Regards,
> Hataurs (Lvl 40 Tauren Hunter)

I think you need 1hk, at which point you are now enlisted in the
Horde/Alliance armed forces as a Scout

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:09:38 -0400, Ryan <r701e@rogers.com> wrote:

>Hataurs wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:47:03 GMT, mike allegretto
>> <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
>>

>>>How many honor points do i need to make scout? I was also told to
>>>watch the advance of the red bar in the honor status screen.i got
>>>close to 50 kills total and dont see one drip of red in that bar.
>>

>> I believe that both your honour points and the bar update on a weekly
>> basis.
>>
>> Not sure how many points you need to advance to the next rank.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Hataurs (Lvl 40 Tauren Hunter)
>>
>I think you need 1hk, at which point you are now enlisted in the
>Horde/Alliance armed forces as a Scout

one thousand? cool!