Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Honor Point query: Advancing to Scout?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 4:47:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

How many honor points do i need to make scout? I was also told to
watch the advance of the red bar in the honor status screen.i got
close to 50 kills total and dont see one drip of red in that bar.
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 3:48:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:47:03 GMT, mike allegretto
<rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:

>How many honor points do i need to make scout? I was also told to
>watch the advance of the red bar in the honor status screen.i got
>close to 50 kills total and dont see one drip of red in that bar.

I believe that both your honour points and the bar update on a weekly
basis.

Not sure how many points you need to advance to the next rank.

Regards,
Hataurs (Lvl 40 Tauren Hunter)

--
Name: Lvl: Race: Class: Server:
Hataurs 40 Tauren Hunter Mannoroth
Tarl 32 Orc Warrior Mannoroth
Sheera 14 Orc Shaman Blackrock
Deadlius 8 Undead Rogue Mannoroth

--==> To Reply - replace "news" with "anduin" <==--
September 15, 2005 7:09:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

Hataurs wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:47:03 GMT, mike allegretto
> <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
>
>
>>How many honor points do i need to make scout? I was also told to
>>watch the advance of the red bar in the honor status screen.i got
>>close to 50 kills total and dont see one drip of red in that bar.
>
>
> I believe that both your honour points and the bar update on a weekly
> basis.
>
> Not sure how many points you need to advance to the next rank.
>
> Regards,
> Hataurs (Lvl 40 Tauren Hunter)
>
I think you need 1hk, at which point you are now enlisted in the
Horde/Alliance armed forces as a Scout
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 1:47:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:09:38 -0400, Ryan <r701e@rogers.com> wrote:

>Hataurs wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:47:03 GMT, mike allegretto
>> <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>How many honor points do i need to make scout? I was also told to
>>>watch the advance of the red bar in the honor status screen.i got
>>>close to 50 kills total and dont see one drip of red in that bar.
>>
>>
>> I believe that both your honour points and the bar update on a weekly
>> basis.
>>
>> Not sure how many points you need to advance to the next rank.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Hataurs (Lvl 40 Tauren Hunter)
>>
>I think you need 1hk, at which point you are now enlisted in the
>Horde/Alliance armed forces as a Scout


one thousand? cool!
!