I want to get "ck internet for best driver" option back.....

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Customization
  • Internet
  • Windows XP
August 10, 2005 12:47:16 AM

in new hardware wizard , I use this option for my TV card and other things
to update drivers , I , by accident , selected "never ask this question
again" and no its gone.

Should be easy to get back...right?

Thanks for any help ,

Rob

More about : internet driver option back

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 12:41:52 PM

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/m...

It is preferable to check the hardware manufacturer's website and
download/install from there.
Michael

!