Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

AMD question

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 27, 2012 3:14:54 AM

i have a Sapphire 7770 Ghz Oc Edition and wont depart for less then $130 including shipping if in my area of shipping then it would be $140 and thats a tough nut to sell so if i cant sell that card im getting a 7950 for my system for gaming so what can the 7770 do in my system besides just sit their

More about : amd question

a b U Graphics card
July 27, 2012 3:16:22 AM

nothing at all ?
Score
0
July 27, 2012 3:23:15 AM

lol i know what u said b4 gamerkila but that was on about crossfire and since i can only use it i wanna know what it can do just like every 1's input i really hate AMD some 1 give me some light onto this i really would hate if thats all it can do is sit their and do nothing at all
Score
0
Related resources
a c 106 U Graphics card
a b À AMD
July 27, 2012 3:51:34 AM

batty251 said:
lol i know what u said b4 gamerkila but that was on about crossfire and since i can only use it i wanna know what it can do just like every 1's input i really hate AMD some 1 give me some light onto this i really would hate if thats all it can do is sit their and do nothing at all



the most you can do with it is allow it to power another monitor for non gaming purposes. thats about it


edit: and i think bitcoin mining
Score
0

Best solution

a c 130 U Graphics card
July 27, 2012 8:17:36 AM

batty251 said:
i have a Sapphire 7770 Ghz Oc Edition and wont depart for less then $130 including shipping if in my area of shipping then it would be $140 and thats a tough nut to sell so if i cant sell that card im getting a 7950 for my system for gaming so what can the 7770 do in my system besides just sit their



You have a simple choice here really. Sell the 7770 now because its only going to get cheaper in the long run. or put it back in its box and keep it in the cupboard as a spare should the 7950 go wrong.

The option of leaving it in the PC isn't really an option at all to me as all it will do is ruin the air flow around the 7950 which will cause it to run at a hotter temp and that's just not a sensible option to me.

Mactronix :) 
Share
July 27, 2012 9:46:50 AM

Best answer selected by batty251.
Score
0
July 27, 2012 9:50:34 AM

mactronix said:
You have a simple choice here really. Sell the 7770 now because its only going to get cheaper in the long run. or put it back in its box and keep it in the cupboard as a spare should the 7950 go wrong.

The option of leaving it in the PC isn't really an option at all to me as all it will do is ruin the air flow around the 7950 which will cause it to run at a hotter temp and that's just not a sensible option to me.

Mactronix :) 


thnx for the idea and guess urs is the best that i can see and well i have decided not to get a 7950 and just crossfire my Sapphire 7770Ghz Oc Edition its suppost to be same performance if not a litle better then a 7950 and so i will just get another Sapphire 7770Ghz Oc Edition since that and the XFX version are the 2 best 7770 cards out atm and well my retail store here in australia dosent sell xfx so im just gunna get that Sapphire and a new monitor because a crossfire system needs to have a 1920x1080 rez and my monitor atm dosent do that
Score
0
July 27, 2012 9:52:36 AM

if not a little better ^^^ apparently im not allowed to edit my message
Score
0
a c 130 U Graphics card
July 27, 2012 10:33:02 AM

I cant either but the quick edit option does it ok instead ;) 

Mactronix :) 
Score
0
a b U Graphics card
July 27, 2012 2:57:01 PM

mactronix said:
I cant either but the quick edit option does it ok instead ;) 

Mactronix :) 


To edit you have to be viewing on the site you created the account on -- ( ie. I can only edit if viewing from the US site if viewing from the UK site I am logged in but can not edit posts )
Score
0
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b À AMD
July 27, 2012 3:06:53 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!