Status
Not open for further replies.

batty251

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
i have a Sapphire 7770 Ghz Oc Edition and wont depart for less then $130 including shipping if in my area of shipping then it would be $140 and thats a tough nut to sell so if i cant sell that card im getting a 7950 for my system for gaming so what can the 7770 do in my system besides just sit their

Solution

You have a simple choice here really. Sell the 7770 now because its only going to get cheaper in the long run. or put it back in its box and keep it in the cupboard as a spare should the 7950 go wrong.

The option of leaving it in the PC isn't really an option at all to me as all it will do is ruin the air flow around the 7950 which will cause it to run at a hotter temp and that's just not a sensible option to me.

Mactronix :)

batty251

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
lol i know what u said b4 gamerkila but that was on about crossfire and since i can only use it i wanna know what it can do just like every 1's input i really hate AMD some 1 give me some light onto this i really would hate if thats all it can do is sit their and do nothing at all

the most you can do with it is allow it to power another monitor for non gaming purposes. thats about it

edit: and i think bitcoin mining

You have a simple choice here really. Sell the 7770 now because its only going to get cheaper in the long run. or put it back in its box and keep it in the cupboard as a spare should the 7950 go wrong.

The option of leaving it in the PC isn't really an option at all to me as all it will do is ruin the air flow around the 7950 which will cause it to run at a hotter temp and that's just not a sensible option to me.

Mactronix :)

Solution

batty251

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011

thnx for the idea and guess urs is the best that i can see and well i have decided not to get a 7950 and just crossfire my Sapphire 7770Ghz Oc Edition its suppost to be same performance if not a litle better then a 7950 and so i will just get another Sapphire 7770Ghz Oc Edition since that and the XFX version are the 2 best 7770 cards out atm and well my retail store here in australia dosent sell xfx so im just gunna get that Sapphire and a new monitor because a crossfire system needs to have a 1920x1080 rez and my monitor atm dosent do that

To edit you have to be viewing on the site you created the account on -- ( ie. I can only edit if viewing from the US site if viewing from the UK site I am logged in but can not edit posts )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts