Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

New pc built for future games -Crysis3,bettelfield4,Assassins creed III,NFS MW-2

Last response: in Systems
Share
September 15, 2012 4:47:01 AM

My limit is 1000$-1500$(75000-80000 rupees)-
I m working on a built from last 2months nd my built is -
Processor-i7 3770k\i5 3570k
Mother board-asus z-77 v-pro
Graphics card -saphire hd 7770 oc\asus gtx660ti\msi 7870 hd
P.S.U-sesonic s12 II 620/corsair tx 750
Cabinate-i read a lots of posts and forms on this but they make me confuse so need help on this and power supply
Cpu cooler -CM hyper 212 evo
Hdd-segate/wd-7200 rpm 1tb 64 mb chase
Ssd-corsair\ocg 60 gb ssd
ram-corsair vengance 4*4 1600 ddr3/g skil-ripzawx 4*4 1600
Sugest me for the moniter/key/mouse
If I forgot somthing tgen plese add them
And tell me this build is enough for future gaming

September 15, 2012 9:34:01 AM

I'm tempted to answer your question about future games with a straight no, but truth is a bit more complex than that. With your budget, provided you don't want too large, and too high a resolution monitor, it's possible to sort something that will play virtually all current games reasonably well, and HOPEFULLY a little way into the future. At some stage you would inevitably have to upgrade, say, graphics card, but can't tell you how far into future that might be. That said, there are areas in your proposal where money can be saved, without sacrificing performance, to allow for a decent graphics card. Two things you need to provide. What is the smallest monitor you are going to be happy with, for a reasonable time (ie until you are prepared to spend again). Also as we, or at least I, have no knowledge of what components are readily available (and what price), to you, if you can suggest a GOOD website, for components, that you can use, that will be very helpful.
m
0
l
September 15, 2012 9:37:50 AM

If you're building for future games, why build it now? Build it when the games are actually available.
m
0
l
Related resources
September 15, 2012 9:52:21 AM

Wait for Haswell CPU and next gen AMD GPU (which should appear later this year/early 2013).

"Future" games usually need some form of overclocking to run decently, and today's Ivy Bridge is not really good at that.

However, if you have a really old PC right now that can't play any of TODAY's games, you might want to think about Sandy Bridge CPU's (last generation), aka 2500K (which is a very good overclocker), as you can build the entire system cheaper than with Ivy, and a Radeon 7870 which is a good performer for the money.

I would still wait... Intel "Tock"s are always better than "Tick"s.
m
0
l
September 15, 2012 10:02:19 AM

Kartik1994 said:
My limit is 1000$-1500$(75000-80000 rupees)-
I m working on a built from last 2months nd my built is -
Processor-i7 3770k\i5 3570k
Mother board-asus z-77 v-pro
Graphics card -saphire hd 7770 oc\asus gtx660ti\msi 7870 hd
P.S.U-sesonic s12 II 620/corsair tx 750
Cabinate-i read a lots of posts and forms on this but they make me confuse so need help on this and power supply
Cpu cooler -CM hyper 212 evo
Hdd-segate/wd-7200 rpm 1tb 64 mb chase
Ssd-corsair\ocg 60 gb ssd
ram-corsair vengance 4*4 1600 ddr3/g skil-ripzawx 4*4 1600
Sugest me for the moniter/key/mouse
If I forgot somthing tgen plese add them
And tell me this build is enough for future gaming


Simply...No. Need more graphics power, at least a 7870/GTX660ti or equivalent, and yes, wait for Haswell.
m
0
l
September 15, 2012 10:29:16 AM

wavetrex said:
Wait for Haswell CPU and next gen AMD GPU (which should appear later this year/early 2013).

"Future" games usually need some form of overclocking to run decently, and today's Ivy Bridge is not really good at that.

However, if you have a really old PC right now that can't play any of TODAY's games, you might want to think about Sandy Bridge CPU's (last generation), aka 2500K (which is a very good overclocker), as you can build the entire system cheaper than with Ivy, and a Radeon 7870 which is a good performer for the money.

I would still wait... Intel "Tock"s are always better than "Tick"s.

"Future games need some form of over clocking to run well"? Is that what your crystal ball told you? Seriously why are you posting on here?
m
0
l
September 15, 2012 10:54:58 AM

everyone know that no one can see the future
but uuu guys getting my meaning wrong
in my post i told u guys im working on my pc from last 2months
i'm here on this site for the new pc built
i check the Assassins creed III requirments on the game debate and run can i run it
and i foud that that the 7770 is better than 6950 sooooon s is the reason for the i chose 7770
m
0
l
September 15, 2012 11:01:22 AM

and guys my moniter bugget is incresed so i ned a full hd moniter
and u guys are confusing me so plese guys help not confuse me
and plese help me about the P.S.U. and the moniter
m
0
l
September 15, 2012 11:38:43 AM

Kartik1994 said:
and guys my moniter bugget is incresed so i ned a full hd moniter
and u guys are confusing me so plese guys help not confuse me
and plese help me about the P.S.U. and the moniter

When it comes to monitor and case, we don't know what is available. where you live, and importantly what YOU LIKE. There's no point US just picking the best, if you can't get it, or think it's ugly, or too big/small. Much better for you to pick a couple of monitors, and mid-tower ATX cases, then we can tell you if one is "better" than the other.
As regards the build, if you don't have an "interest" in the "process" of overclocking. A "better" system can be built for your budget, without, rather than with OC. When all the "essentials" have been accounted for, THEN we can see what's the "BEST" graphics card, for your needs. If you want really good performance, overall, you will probably need more than the HD7770, but your other two choices are better, but best to leave that decision, to near the end, to see what money's "left over".
It's no big problem, you just need to give us some guidance, on what you really WANT for monitor, and CASE. We can do the rest, easily enough.
m
0
l
!