Nokia N-Gage Ringtone Problem

Hello Group!

I have the old Nokia N-Gage phone and some mp3 ringtones on my (512MB) MMC
card. The problem is that when the phone rings *sometimes* a midi ringtone
plays and NOT the selected MP3 file from my profile. This happens abou 2
times fom 10 calls. I can not understand where the problem is! The midi file
"Jungle" isn't selected in any profile and I can't delete the file from the
phone because it ist in the rom drive of the phone. Can you help me?

Thomas
(sorry for my bad english - I'm from Austria...)
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia gage ringtone problem

    > I have the old Nokia N-Gage phone and some mp3 ringtones on my (512MB) MMC
    > card. The problem is that when the phone rings *sometimes* a midi ringtone
    > plays and NOT the selected MP3 file from my profile. This happens abou 2
    > times fom 10 calls. I can not understand where the problem is! The midi
    file
    > "Jungle" isn't selected in any profile and I can't delete the file from
    the
    > phone because it ist in the rom drive of the phone. Can you help me?

    Problem would be if you have a game running or image editing from the MMC,
    as the card will be locked.

    Just remember to close all apps once you're finished using them, don't just
    hit the hangup button.
    Hold down the Menu key to get the app changer, go to the application you
    want to quit, press C, then yes.

    -mark

    "Gamefreak" <gamefreak@vol.at> wrote in message
    > Hello Group!
    >
    > I have the old Nokia N-Gage phone and some mp3 ringtones on my (512MB) MMC
    > card. The problem is that when the phone rings *sometimes* a midi ringtone
    > plays and NOT the selected MP3 file from my profile. This happens abou 2
    > times fom 10 calls. I can not understand where the problem is! The midi
    > file "Jungle" isn't selected in any profile and I can't delete the file
    > from the phone because it ist in the rom drive of the phone. Can you help
    > me?
    >
    > Thomas
    > (sorry for my bad english - I'm from Austria...)

    its a common bug....Nokias fault....

    end of story.....

    > its a common bug....Nokias fault....
    >
    > end of story.....