I5 3570 Too HOT

Hi 2 days ago i bought i5 3570..wanted to buy i5 3570k but couldn't afford Z77 based Mobo or didn't need 3570k's power for what i do..Anyways my cabinet is Zebronics Bijli...Mobo is Gigabyte B75 d3h 1.0..The cpu perf is good but i am worried of the temperature..Far cry 3 -65 degrees on core 3 others were 62-63-64..BTW i hav ein tl stock cooler whose leg is broken so mount is botched..could that be any issue? do i need to manually decrease cpu multi to lower speed..i have already disabled turbo but temp were same
11 answers Last reply
More about 3570
  1. replace the cooler. NEVER try to run a broken cooler!
  2. You mean you are getting 63c temp at full load and your stock cooler is broken
  3. I would replace the cooler with a hypere 212 evo but those are hardly worrying temps
  4. ASHISH65 said:
    You mean you are getting 63c temp at full load and your stock cooler is broken

I am getting 62-62-64-65 on 4 cores at Far Cry 3 :sweat:
  5. Replace the stock fan.
  6. chargedgod said:
    I am getting 62-62-64-65 on 4 cores at Far Cry 3 :sweat:

And what's wrong with that exactly? I would be worried at 75-80. The chips don't shut down till 100 so your way in the safe zone.
  7. darth pravus said:
    And what's wrong with that exactly? I would be worried at 75-80. The chips don't shut down till 100 so your way in the safe zone.

Actually while buying i saw a review in Flipkart that 3570 with stock heatsink 48 degree full load :love: so wrt mine is hotter thats why i am worried :fou:
  8. those temperatures are not high for ivybridge. not at all. absolutely nothing to be concerned about. i wouldnt even replace the cooler.
  9. Some chips will be cooler and it doesn't help that your cooler is broken as well.

No need for alarm.
  10. lostmyclan said:
    lol mine 3770k hits 90ºc before i get crazy. dont worry.

what is your ambient temps?

Ambient is 23-26 c
  11. 65c for that CPU with the stock cooler is nothing to be worried about. No need to replace them.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Intel i5