Hi,
Since the patch, my (full) bank bags keep disappearing.

I am an enchanter - and have 4 bags at the bank that I swap with the bags in
my inv when I am in 'Enchanter Mode'
They contain about 200g in mats each.

I checked my bank about 2 hrs into playing after the patch - and saw a bag
missing.
At first - I thought they were gone for good. (I *know* I didn't drop it /
lose it / etc), but then over the next hour, my 'live' inventory started
filling up with the missing items. Eventually I also recevied the (empty)
bag from which they came.

*sigh of relief*
I put the bag back in the bank, fill it up, and head off again.
While at IF, some other people were having similar problems - and we
discussed it in General.

Later, while in an instance - I noticed my inventory filling up again with
mats - until I have NO inv space left.
So - every time I want to pick something up - I have to drop an item.
(I have bought 4 Traveler's Backpacks to avoid this very problem ffs)

Unfortunately - no bags have appeared in my inv.

I get back to IF - check the bank - 2 bags are now missing.

I buy some more bags - put them in the bank and fill em up.

I log - and relog in a few hours. Guess what - full inv again.

I have raised a GM note - but just get back a boilerplate reply - they are
unaware of the problem.
I know of other people with the same problem on my server.

Is it happening anywhere else?

Regards.

btw - I have removed all my addons

I didn't experience any such thing. And no buzz on my server
(Smolderthorn US) about it.

Friend of mine on Moonrunner lost 2 14's I gave him, he petitioned a GM.
Next day GM signed on to his account, did something ( I know because I /w to
see if he was sick and got "This is not the person you are trying to
contact. This is a Game Master assisting your friend with an issue") and
when my friend got home last night, his bags were there

So they ARE aware of it

"drone" <drone@drone.drone> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Since the patch, my (full) bank bags keep disappearing.
>
> I am an enchanter - and have 4 bags at the bank that I swap with the bags
in
> my inv when I am in 'Enchanter Mode'
> They contain about 200g in mats each.
>
> I checked my bank about 2 hrs into playing after the patch - and saw a bag
> missing.
> At first - I thought they were gone for good. (I *know* I didn't drop it /
> lose it / etc), but then over the next hour, my 'live' inventory started
> filling up with the missing items. Eventually I also recevied the (empty)
> bag from which they came.
>
> *sigh of relief*
> I put the bag back in the bank, fill it up, and head off again.
> While at IF, some other people were having similar problems - and we
> discussed it in General.
>
> Later, while in an instance - I noticed my inventory filling up again with
> mats - until I have NO inv space left.
> So - every time I want to pick something up - I have to drop an item.
> (I have bought 4 Traveler's Backpacks to avoid this very problem ffs)
>
> Unfortunately - no bags have appeared in my inv.
>
> I get back to IF - check the bank - 2 bags are now missing.
>
> I buy some more bags - put them in the bank and fill em up.
>
> I log - and relog in a few hours. Guess what - full inv again.
>
> I have raised a GM note - but just get back a boilerplate reply - they are
> unaware of the problem.
> I know of other people with the same problem on my server.
>
> Is it happening anywhere else?
>

> Regards.
>
> btw - I have removed all my addons

*sigh*

This is still happening several times a day, every day.

Still no help from Blizzard.

I bought this game on the Europe Launch date.
I bought another copy a few weeks later.

I have only filled in 3 DM requests for help (sometimes posting additional
requests when more info was requested)

I have been ignored (or told that there was no bug) each time.

Their game is excellent.

Their support is shite.

Regards.

rene

"drone" <drone@drone.drone> wrote:
> *sigh*
>
> This is still happening several times a day, every day.
>
> Still no help from Blizzard.
>
> I bought this game on the Europe Launch date.
> I bought another copy a few weeks later.
>
> I have only filled in 3 DM requests for help (sometimes posting
> additional requests when more info was requested)
>
> I have been ignored (or told that there was no bug) each time.
>
> Their game is excellent.
>
> Their support is shite.

Delete(*) your WTF and WDB folders. There is cached data in there that can
cause this effect.

(*)Since there is also all addon data and other settings stored, you might
want to rename/copy the contents away instead of delete it.

HTH

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

"Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
> "drone" <drone@drone.drone> wrote:
>> *sigh*
>>
>> This is still happening several times a day, every day.
>>
>> Still no help from Blizzard.
>>
>> I bought this game on the Europe Launch date.
>> I bought another copy a few weeks later.
>>
>> I have only filled in 3 DM requests for help (sometimes posting
>> additional requests when more info was requested)
>>
>> I have been ignored (or told that there was no bug) each time.
>>
>> Their game is excellent.
>>
>> Their support is shite.
>
> Delete(*) your WTF and WDB folders. There is cached data in there that can
> cause this effect.
>
> (*)Since there is also all addon data and other settings stored, you might
> want to rename/copy the contents away instead of delete it.
>
> HTH
>
> CU
>
> René

Thanks for that advice, René.
I have now tried that. (I also deleted my Interface folder)

I also got a suggestion from Blizzard to empty ALL my bags in both my inv
and the bank.
(So I emailed an alt over 100 items)

I did all this - and I *still* get a bag emptying itself - although - I
think I have tracked it down to a single buggy bag - that I have now
isolated.
I think that this buggy bag was responsible for corrupting the rest of my
inv.

Incidentally - I have now also tried re-installing, etc.
My alts work fine - it is just this lvl 60 enchanter char - my fave char.

So - I still have a corrupt inv - but it is useable atm.

Regards.

> "Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
>> "drone" <drone@drone.drone> wrote:
>>> *sigh*
>>>
>>> This is still happening several times a day, every day.
>>>
>>> Still no help from Blizzard.
>>>
>>> I bought this game on the Europe Launch date.
>>> I bought another copy a few weeks later.
>>>
>>> I have only filled in 3 DM requests for help (sometimes posting
>>> additional requests when more info was requested)
>>>
>>> I have been ignored (or told that there was no bug) each time.
>>>
>>> Their game is excellent.
>>>
>>> Their support is shite.
>>
>> Delete(*) your WTF and WDB folders. There is cached data in there that
>> can
>> cause this effect.
>>
>> (*)Since there is also all addon data and other settings stored, you
>> might
>> want to rename/copy the contents away instead of delete it.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> CU
>>
>> René
>>

> Thanks for that advice, René.
> I have now tried that. (I also deleted my Interface folder)
>
> I also got a suggestion from Blizzard to empty ALL my bags in both my inv
> and the bank.
> (So I emailed an alt over 100 items)
>
> I did all this - and I *still* get a bag emptying itself - although - I
> think I have tracked it down to a single buggy bag - that I have now
> isolated.
> I think that this buggy bag was responsible for corrupting the rest of my
> inv.
>
> Incidentally - I have now also tried re-installing, etc.
> My alts work fine - it is just this lvl 60 enchanter char - my fave char.
>
> So - I still have a corrupt inv - but it is useable atm.
>
> Regards.

Scratch that optimism.
I now have 15 items appearing in my inv every time I log off/on.
I move all the items back into the bank, and within 1hr (without logging),
they are back in my inv again.

>Scratch that optimism.
>I now have 15 items appearing in my inv every time I log off/on.
>I move all the items back into the bank, and within 1hr (without logging),
>they are back in my inv again.

Let me know how it all works out as Bathsheba now has a similar issue
with items showing up in main inventory, and a bag is missing from the
Bank. You are contagious.

Bronzebeard PVE:
Lehi - 60 Human Paladin
Bathsheba - 60 Human Rogue