Closed

HD 5570 shows wrong values in GPU Z

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 27, 2012 4:44:05 PM

This is related to the following thread
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/356213-31-system-safe...

Ok so I have fixed everything up at the last though got an one last question. I think you already knew about HD 5570 so here's what GPU Z shows about my one.

ROPs - 4 (instead of 8)
Pixel Fillrate - 2.6Gpixels/s
Texture Fillrate - 10.4Gtexels/s (instead of 13.5)
Bandwidth - 25.6GB/s (instead of 28.8)
Shaders - 320 unified (instead of 400)

I have updated all to latest drivers and games also plays well...my RAM bus is 1333 but CPU bus is 800Mhz...And as long as I know G41MD motherboard has a PCI-E x16 2.0 slot but GPU Z state it as 1.1....Why?

And thanks so much for helping :)
July 27, 2012 10:07:01 PM

What does AMD vision center or overdrive report?
Score
0
July 28, 2012 2:36:24 PM

Same values...Hmm I don't know why my card have reduced values...it is a Gigabyte one
Score
0
Related resources
July 28, 2012 2:42:37 PM

What does it say on their website?
Score
0
July 28, 2012 5:23:53 PM

Well they do not specify that the card is different, I would contact their support and see what they say about the difference.
Score
0
July 28, 2012 6:02:34 PM

No card is not different...I'm sure about that and I think something like motherboard or CPU is bottlenecking it from fully performing. I just wanna assure that
Score
0
July 28, 2012 6:06:29 PM

It's not, the board has X16 slot and it should not affect the programs reading the architecture of the card correctly.
Score
0
July 29, 2012 2:04:02 PM

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/ [...] p?t=162567

Take a look at the above link..it was the exact problem what i'm also having...my card is a Gigabyte one though
Score
0
July 29, 2012 2:23:48 PM

Just takes me to the starting page not that specific thread.
Score
0
July 29, 2012 2:55:05 PM

Yes shame on gigabyte for not mentioning it under their specs :(
BTW I'm still looking for if some bios mod or something can fix this issue...looks like i just wasted my money for a junk :\
Score
0
July 29, 2012 2:58:13 PM

Looking at the responses from manufacturers there it looks like AMD played this one on them.
Score
0
July 29, 2012 3:03:53 PM

It can brick the card, good enough reason not to do it.
Score
0
July 29, 2012 6:24:35 PM

I'm already getting upset by this card....Cannot play NFS RUN on high quality with 1280x1024..game intros will slow down....
And GTA IV runs on too low fps...like 15 to 18 on 1152x864...if I increase it to 1280x1024 game lags as hell :(
Score
0
August 9, 2012 12:48:36 PM

Look!!!!! This is what I got when I contacted the Gigabyte support finally :p
(Please read it from the bottom)

Question - 1250934