I'm after some for a making Dusky Leather armour.
Is it possible to buy this off of a reagent vendor? Or do I have to
ask one of those Alchemist types/ go to auction?

Vertoobli wrote:
> I'm after some for a making Dusky Leather armour.
> Is it possible to buy this off of a reagent vendor? Or do I have to
> ask one of those Alchemist types/ go to auction?

My guess is you'll have to go to AH. The potion is fairly expensive
(or time consuming) to make. It requires 4 grave moss and 4 fade leaf.
I've been selling mine for about 2 gold each.

"Vertoobli" <motoko@null.com> wrote in message
> I'm after some for a making Dusky Leather armour.
> Is it possible to buy this off of a reagent vendor? Or do I have to
> ask one of those Alchemist types/ go to auction?

Check auction house or /2 trade channel for a friendly alchemist.

Stinger wrote:
> im a alchemist.. what level do i have to be in order to make this?

It's a level 165 alchemy recipe.

The recipe isn't available from a trainer. If you're alliance you can
get it from Bliztik in Duskwood (second floor in a two story building
in Raven Hill). It's a spawned supply so you may have to check back
periodically until he has it. Or you can buy it from AH.

UFO wrote:
> "Vertoobli" <motoko@null.com> wrote in message
> > I'm after some for a making Dusky Leather armour.
> > Is it possible to buy this off of a reagent vendor? Or do I have to
> > ask one of those Alchemist types/ go to auction?
>
> Buy off an Alci
> But dont cross the great sea with it active as there is a bug and you lose
> the effect

Since he wants the potion for leather working recipe, I doubt this
advice applies.

Stinger

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001