  • Nokia
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
October 2, 2004 5:02:31 AM

What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for £45
on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What phone is
the better one ?
ta

More about : nokia 7600

October 2, 2004 5:12:08 AM

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, "www.simcard.me.uk"
<internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote:

>What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for £45
>on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What phone is
>the better one ?
>ta

ugly strange to use thing
--

E-Mail Addy arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

http://www.keratoconus-group.org.uk/

Want your say about the Gov,Forum at
www.walesgov.co.uk
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 12:47:36 PM

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, "www.simcard.me.uk"
<internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote:

>What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for £45
>on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What phone is
>the better one ?
>ta

Don't worry about it too much. I am in the same position but I got two
and I already have the 6600 and LG 8120. If I like the 7600 I may keep
one if not they will both be on eBay unlocked and currently fetching a
minimum of £100 plus the 3 SIM card is worth at least £15.
October 2, 2004 3:39:41 PM

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, www.simcard.me.uk wrote:

> What is the Nokia 7600 like?

A hideous contraption.

> Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for £45
> on pay as you go thourt was good deal.

That would be the ThreePay one ?

> I already have a 6600. What phone is
> the better one ?

For *usability* I'd definately stick with the 6600.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 10:25:59 PM

"Chris P Bacon" <andy.haigh@XbreatheX.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, "www.simcard.me.uk"
> <internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for
>>£45
>>on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What phone
>>is
>>the better one ?
>>ta
>>
> Don't worry about it too much. I am in the same position but I got two
> and I already have the 6600 and LG 8120. If I like the 7600 I may keep
> one if not they will both be on eBay unlocked and currently fetching a
> minimum of £100 plus the 3 SIM card is worth at least £15.

Is the 7600 come unlock from carphonewarehouse deal mate?

ta
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 11:50:33 PM

"www.simcard.me.uk" <internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote in message

> "Chris P Bacon" <andy.haigh@XbreatheX.com> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, "www.simcard.me.uk"
> > <internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote:
> >
> >>What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for
> >>£45
> >>on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What
phone
> >>is
> >>the better one ?
> >>ta
> >>
> > Don't worry about it too much. I am in the same position but I got two
> > and I already have the 6600 and LG 8120. If I like the 7600 I may keep
> > one if not they will both be on eBay unlocked and currently fetching a
> > minimum of £100 plus the 3 SIM card is worth at least £15.
>

> Is the 7600 come unlock from carphonewarehouse deal mate?
>
> ta

no..they are also locked using a different box serial from the early
ones...all the free calcs give wrong codes unless you put the new one in !

---
For your peace of mind all Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.