What is the Nokia 7600 like?

What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for £45
on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What phone is
the better one ?
ta
5 answers Last reply
More about what nokia 7600 like

    On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, "www.simcard.me.uk"
    <internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote:

    >What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for £45
    >on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What phone is
    >the better one ?
    >ta

    ugly strange to use thing
    --

    E-Mail Addy arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx <---Rot13 it
    watch out for spam trap in header

    http://www.keratoconus-group.org.uk/

    Want your say about the Gov,Forum at
    www.walesgov.co.uk

    On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, "www.simcard.me.uk"
    <internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote:

    >What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for £45
    >on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What phone is
    >the better one ?
    >ta

    Don't worry about it too much. I am in the same position but I got two
    and I already have the 6600 and LG 8120. If I like the 7600 I may keep
    one if not they will both be on eBay unlocked and currently fetching a
    minimum of £100 plus the 3 SIM card is worth at least £15.

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, www.simcard.me.uk wrote:

    > What is the Nokia 7600 like?

    A hideous contraption.

    > Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for £45
    > on pay as you go thourt was good deal.

    That would be the ThreePay one ?

    > I already have a 6600. What phone is
    > the better one ?

    For *usability* I'd definately stick with the 6600.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    "Chris P Bacon" <andy.haigh@XbreatheX.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, "www.simcard.me.uk"
    > <internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote:
    >
    >>What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for
    >>£45
    >>on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What phone
    >>is
    >>the better one ?
    >>ta
    >>
    > Don't worry about it too much. I am in the same position but I got two
    > and I already have the 6600 and LG 8120. If I like the 7600 I may keep
    > one if not they will both be on eBay unlocked and currently fetching a
    > minimum of £100 plus the 3 SIM card is worth at least £15.

    Is the 7600 come unlock from carphonewarehouse deal mate?

    ta

    "www.simcard.me.uk" <internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote in message

    > "Chris P Bacon" <andy.haigh@XbreatheX.com> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 01:02:31 +0100, "www.simcard.me.uk"
    > > <internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >>What is the Nokia 7600 like? Just ordred one form carphonewarehouse for
    > >>£45
    > >>on pay as you go thourt was good deal. I already have a 6600. What
    phone
    > >>is
    > >>the better one ?
    > >>ta
    > >>
    > > Don't worry about it too much. I am in the same position but I got two
    > > and I already have the 6600 and LG 8120. If I like the 7600 I may keep
    > > one if not they will both be on eBay unlocked and currently fetching a
    > > minimum of £100 plus the 3 SIM card is worth at least £15.
    >

    > Is the 7600 come unlock from carphonewarehouse deal mate?
    >
    > ta

    no..they are also locked using a different box serial from the early
    ones...all the free calcs give wrong codes unless you put the new one in !

    ---
    For your peace of mind all Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Nokia Phones