Scheme Data Cable 3510i

Hi, where can i find the elecrtical scheme for Nokia 3510i Data Cable?
Thanks..
Luca
1 answer Last reply
More about scheme data cable 3510i

    "luca" <aaa@kkkk.it> wrote in message news:<Iet7d.18968$H11.595836@twister1.libero.it>...
    > Hi, where can i find the elecrtical scheme for Nokia 3510i Data Cable?
    > Thanks..

    We can suggest to have a look at 'Links' section of our website:
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/links/ You can find some useful
    resources there, which may useful for you.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/