Hello!

I have a smal problem, and i wanted to know how can i fix it.
So: My Windows XP LogOn Wallpaper are showing some kind of unknown
errors when i reboot my pc, so i wanted to know how to change those
wallpapers In "Wlcome Screen".
And where are folders named "HKEY USERS\ .DEFAULT\Control
Panel\Desktop"? :confused:

With Best Regards & thanx!

--
Dark-l-Watch

Go to Start>Run type: regedit click Ok. You will see HKey Users.
Just click the + signs and navigate to Desktop.
Check out this MSKB Article
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314493

"Dark-l-Watch" <Dark-l-Watch.1tll1n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Hello!
>
> I have a smal problem, and i wanted to know how can i fix it.
> So: My Windows XP LogOn Wallpaper are showing some kind of unknown
> errors when i reboot my pc, so i wanted to know how to change those
> wallpapers In "Wlcome Screen".
> And where are folders named "HKEY USERS\ .DEFAULT\Control
> Panel\Desktop"? :confused:
>
> With Best Regards & thanx!
>

> --
> Dark-l-Watch

Look in C:\Windows\System32 Folder for the Screensaver files. There
suffix is .scr For example ss3dfo.scr. When you are in the Registry at
HKey_Users\Default\Control Panel\Desktop scroll to SCRNSAVE.EXE rt click
on it and select Modify. Now, if I wanted for example ss3dfo.scr to be the
Screensaver I would type that into the Value Data box.
If you have a screensaver that you downloaded and want to use, move
it into the C:\Windows\System32 Folder.
and follow the same procedure I used for ss3dfo.scr.
Do a search for your screensavers by using the Search App. Just
type in *.scr in the All files and folder>Part or all of the file name
box.