Welcome LogOn Problem

Hello!

I have a smal problem, and i wanted to know how can i fix it.
So: My Windows XP LogOn Wallpaper are showing some kind of unknown
errors when i reboot my pc, so i wanted to know how to change those
wallpapers In "Wlcome Screen".
And where are folders named "HKEY USERS\ .DEFAULT\Control
Panel\Desktop"? :confused:

With Best Regards & thanx!

--
Dark-l-Watch
2 answers Last reply

    Go to Start>Run type: regedit click Ok. You will see HKey Users.
    Just click the + signs and navigate to Desktop.
    Check out this MSKB Article
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314493

    "Dark-l-Watch" <Dark-l-Watch.1tll1n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a smal problem, and i wanted to know how can i fix it.
    > So: My Windows XP LogOn Wallpaper are showing some kind of unknown
    > errors when i reboot my pc, so i wanted to know how to change those
    > wallpapers In "Wlcome Screen".
    > And where are folders named "HKEY USERS\ .DEFAULT\Control
    > Panel\Desktop"? :confused:
    >
    > With Best Regards & thanx!
    >

    > --
    > Dark-l-Watch

    Look in C:\Windows\System32 Folder for the Screensaver files. There
    suffix is .scr For example ss3dfo.scr. When you are in the Registry at
    HKey_Users\Default\Control Panel\Desktop scroll to SCRNSAVE.EXE rt click
    on it and select Modify. Now, if I wanted for example ss3dfo.scr to be the
    Screensaver I would type that into the Value Data box.
    If you have a screensaver that you downloaded and want to use, move
    it into the C:\Windows\System32 Folder.
    and follow the same procedure I used for ss3dfo.scr.
    Do a search for your screensavers by using the Search App. Just
    type in *.scr in the All files and folder>Part or all of the file name
    box.
    "Dark-l-Watch" <Dark-l-Watch.1tll1n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a smal problem, and i wanted to know how can i fix it.
    > So: My Windows XP LogOn Wallpaper are showing some kind of unknown
    > errors when i reboot my pc, so i wanted to know how to change those
    > wallpapers In "Wlcome Screen".
    > And where are folders named "HKEY USERS\ .DEFAULT\Control
    > Panel\Desktop"? :confused:
    >
    > With Best Regards & thanx!
    >

    > --
    > Dark-l-Watch