Cat
Travel
Sealion
bear
dire bear
is that all?
7 answers Last reply
More about forms druid

    Bear and Dire bear is the same, at Lvl 40 you can't turn to bear
    anymore.
    There's also a flying form, but nobody knows the secret key :)

    at level 61 you get Dragon Form.
    --
    Scotter

    "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >i know there is
    > Cat
    > Travel
    > Sealion
    > bear
    > dire bear
    > is that all?

    how do u get to level 61? lol. doesnt it only get to level 60

    "Scotter" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message
    > at level 61 you get Dragon Form.
    > --
    > Scotter
    >

    > "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>i know there is
    >> Cat
    >> Travel
    >> Sealion
    >> bear
    >> dire bear
    >> is that all?

    finally after soloing whole molten core yesterday ragnaros dropped the
    epic druid quest for me. u only need to turn in ragnaros mace in
    moonglade. the only problem is that the mace is so big that u need 50
    free spaces in ur bags.
    after turning in his mace u get the 5th druid form. u will look like a
    little onyxia (with her firebreath!!!) and ur travel speed is 300%.
    I really like this new form. (btw u can use it even inside dungeons.
    Looks really funny if u fly side to side to onyxia while fighting her)

    ;-)

    > how do u get to level 61? lol. doesnt it only get to level 60
    >
    > "Scotter" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message
    >> at level 61 you get Dragon Form.
    >> --
    >> Scotter
    >>

    >> "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>>i know there is
    >>> Cat
    >>> Travel
    >>> Sealion
    >>> bear
    >>> dire bear
    >>> is that all?

    damn.. i was hoping there wasnt something i knew... and there really is a
    dragon :(

    lol

    Stinger wrote:
    > i know there is
    > Cat
    > Travel
    > Sealion
    > bear
    > dire bear
    > is that all?

    Download the "The Ever Changing Druid" wmv video from
    <http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Videos.List>. Note that their
    Tauren counterparts don't look as cool (I like the blue panther's looks
    so much better!).

    Also, Sealion is (an aquatic) travel form. You will get killed by
    monsters below your level if you use it for fighting (I once dueled a
    higher level sealion in bear form and totally beat him).

    Since the 1.7.0 patch there is a quest for cat form, which I wish I
    could do, since I just bought it at level 20 and I don't want to go
    through more than a week of playing just so I can do a stupid quest :-(
    <http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/druid.html>

    You forgot about druid form, where you can cast spells, use potions and
    heal/buff yourself and others :-)

    Thomas
    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Forms Warcraft Games Video Games