  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 15, 2005 7:12:05 PM

i know there is
Cat
Travel
Sealion
bear
dire bear
is that all?

More about : forms druid

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 7:12:06 PM

Bear and Dire bear is the same, at Lvl 40 you can't turn to bear
anymore.
There's also a flying form, but nobody knows the secret key :)
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 1:19:05 AM

at level 61 you get Dragon Form.
--
Scotter

"Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>i know there is
> Cat
> Travel
> Sealion
> bear
> dire bear
> is that all?

Related resources
September 16, 2005 1:54:44 AM

how do u get to level 61? lol. doesnt it only get to level 60

"Scotter" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message
news:D zlWe.11392$h02.1813@tornado.texas.rr.com...
> at level 61 you get Dragon Form.
> --
> Scotter
>

> "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>i know there is
>> Cat
>> Travel
>> Sealion
>> bear
>> dire bear
>> is that all?

September 16, 2005 5:54:03 AM

finally after soloing whole molten core yesterday ragnaros dropped the
epic druid quest for me. u only need to turn in ragnaros mace in
moonglade. the only problem is that the mace is so big that u need 50
free spaces in ur bags.
after turning in his mace u get the 5th druid form. u will look like a
little onyxia (with her firebreath!!!) and ur travel speed is 300%.
I really like this new form. (btw u can use it even inside dungeons.
Looks really funny if u fly side to side to onyxia while fighting her)
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:00:04 AM

;-)

> how do u get to level 61? lol. doesnt it only get to level 60
>
> "Scotter" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message
> news:D zlWe.11392$h02.1813@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>> at level 61 you get Dragon Form.
>> --
>> Scotter
>>

>> "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>i know there is
>>> Cat
>>> Travel
>>> Sealion
>>> bear
>>> dire bear
>>> is that all?

September 16, 2005 6:00:05 AM

damn.. i was hoping there wasnt something i knew... and there really is a
dragon :(

lol

> ;-)
> Scotter
>

> "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> how do u get to level 61? lol. doesnt it only get to level 60
>>
>> "Scotter" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message
>> news:D zlWe.11392$h02.1813@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>>> at level 61 you get Dragon Form.
>>> --
>>> Scotter
>>>

>>> "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
September 17, 2005 10:32:46 PM

Stinger wrote:
> i know there is
> Cat
> Travel
> Sealion
> bear
> dire bear
> is that all?

Download the "The Ever Changing Druid" wmv video from
<http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Videos.List&gt;. Note that their
Tauren counterparts don't look as cool (I like the blue panther's looks
so much better!).

Also, Sealion is (an aquatic) travel form. You will get killed by
monsters below your level if you use it for fighting (I once dueled a
higher level sealion in bear form and totally beat him).

Since the 1.7.0 patch there is a quest for cat form, which I wish I
could do, since I just bought it at level 20 and I don't want to go
through more than a week of playing just so I can do a stupid quest :-(
<http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/druid.html&...;

You forgot about druid form, where you can cast spells, use potions and
heal/buff yourself and others :-)

Thomas
--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR
!