Best 670 for SLI in FT02?

Scorpionking20

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2011
I have an FT02, and am going to get two 670's to run in sli. My question is this...what would be the best card for the unique orientation of my Silverstone case? My concern is mostly for noise, with a secondary concern for temps. I want the cards to run as cool as possible (My mb has a free space between where dual slot cards would fit, giving some breathing room between the cards).

I know for a fact that normal cards (evga, etc) will exhaust all of the heat out of the case very well, but at the expense of more noise. Are there aftermarket coolers that would work well in my case, keeping noise levels down? I am sure the 3 180mm fans will shove any air out of the case with little problem, but I have a lot of respect for a lot of you guys on here and hope to get some opinions. I've noticed Asus' DC coolers have fins that are oriented so that air would flow through them quite nicely in my case, while some cards like Gigabyte's windforce are likely to block the flow of air.

Scorpionking20

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2011

That's definitely my card of choice with a normal case! I REALLY wish I had it. However, I've heard about it having issues with a rotated mb. Something about the liquid in the heat pipes not flowing as designed?

Scorpionking20

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2011

Not at this point. I don't think it'd be worth the investment monitarily or time wise at this point. Though I LOVE the idea of it, it just seems like so much work right now. I am planning on an Antec Kuhler or Thermaltake Water cooler 2.0 pro though, for my 2500k.

I know the design is best for reference coolers, but my question is if any aftermarket 670 would yield better noise levels, without compromising any cooling ability.