Software download sites for 6230?

which websites do people recomend for me to download free software EG
games, applications for my nokia 6230

I have the data cable and would like to download phone software off
the interrnet and upload it to my phone not sure how i'd go about it??
1 answer Last reply
More about software download sites 6230

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:25:53 -0700, loz wrote:

    > which websites do people recomend for me to download free software EG
    > games, applications for my nokia 6230

    Yahoo! Groups.

    > I have the data cable and would like to download phone software off
    > the interrnet and upload it to my phone not sure how i'd go about it??

    The phone should have come with Nokia Application Installer on the
    included CD-ROM, use that.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)