Software download sites for 6230?

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 2, 2004 6:25:53 AM

which websites do people recomend for me to download free software EG
games, applications for my nokia 6230

I have the data cable and would like to download phone software off
the interrnet and upload it to my phone not sure how i'd go about it??
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 3:42:14 PM

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:25:53 -0700, loz wrote:

> which websites do people recomend for me to download free software EG
> games, applications for my nokia 6230

Yahoo! Groups.

> I have the data cable and would like to download phone software off
> the interrnet and upload it to my phone not sure how i'd go about it??

The phone should have come with Nokia Application Installer on the
included CD-ROM, use that.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)