Irony

Was scanning the WoW General Forum and saw a post entitled "In defense of
Blizzard regarding IT", presumably about last night's server issues.

Post had lots of responses, clicked on it to hear the poster's opinion
and...

Blank white screen... "Service Unavailable."
3 answers Last reply
More about irony

    How about tonight's server problems. Two of my servers are down.
    (Reading the forums though you'd never know.)

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:52:00 GMT, "steve" <anon@anon.com> wrote:

    >Was scanning the WoW General Forum and saw a post entitled "In defense of
    >Blizzard regarding IT", presumably about last night's server issues.
    >
    >Post had lots of responses, clicked on it to hear the poster's opinion
    >and...
    >
    >Blank white screen... "Service Unavailable."

    Another night when I can't get on the server. Of course, Blizzard is
    aware that some people are having trouble logging on.

    What Blizzard should do, is get a version of the game that is stable
    and leave the freaking thing alone. I'm much more interested in an
    older version of the game that I can play than a newer version that I
    can't play.

    We had to postphone our MC raid. =/

    "steve" <anon@anon.com> wrote in message
    > Was scanning the WoW General Forum and saw a post entitled "In defense of
    > Blizzard regarding IT", presumably about last night's server issues.
    >
    > Post had lots of responses, clicked on it to hear the poster's opinion
    > and...
    >
    > Blank white screen... "Service Unavailable."

World Of Warcraft Video Games