  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 16, 2005 4:52:00 AM

Was scanning the WoW General Forum and saw a post entitled "In defense of
Blizzard regarding IT", presumably about last night's server issues.

Post had lots of responses, clicked on it to hear the poster's opinion
and...

Blank white screen... "Service Unavailable."

More about : irony

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 16, 2005 4:52:01 AM

How about tonight's server problems. Two of my servers are down.
(Reading the forums though you'd never know.)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 16, 2005 4:52:01 AM

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:52:00 GMT, "steve" <anon@anon.com> wrote:

>Was scanning the WoW General Forum and saw a post entitled "In defense of
>Blizzard regarding IT", presumably about last night's server issues.
>
>Post had lots of responses, clicked on it to hear the poster's opinion
>and...
>
>Blank white screen... "Service Unavailable."

Another night when I can't get on the server. Of course, Blizzard is
aware that some people are having trouble logging on.

What Blizzard should do, is get a version of the game that is stable
and leave the freaking thing alone. I'm much more interested in an
older version of the game that I can play than a newer version that I
can't play.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 16, 2005 12:20:59 PM