Closed Solved

Ge-force 560 Ti

9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about force
  1. I think you will need to upgrade the psu. 250w is probably not enough without looking at it I can't tell, but you may not have the necessary connectors.
  2. Temile said:
    I think you will need to upgrade the psu. 250w is probably not enough without looking at it I can't tell, but you may not have the necessary connectors.


    Yeah it's definitely not enough, I recommend at least a 500w PSU from a QUALITY brand such as Corsair, Seasonic, Antec.

    Other than that, I don't see an issue.
  3. mocchan said:
    Yeah it's definitely not enough, I recommend at least a 500w PSU from a QUALITY brand such as Corsair, Seasonic, Antec.

    Other than that, I don't see an issue.

    Would this work http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139028 ?
  4. I hesitate because some of those custom pcs from the big shops like Dell and HP have custom motherboards, psus and connections and can't be swapped with regular components. I'd search for that model and see if you can find someone with experience.
  5. OrangeFanta said:


    Yes that would be more than enough :)
  6. Best answer
    Temile said:
    I hesitate because some of those custom pcs from the big shops like Dell and HP have custom motherboards, psus and connections and can't be swapped with regular components. I'd search for that model and see if you can find someone with experience.


    Most, if not all OEM PC's nowadays are ATX form factor, OP has nothing to worry about. Considering the age/date of the components inside, I'm confident OP will not have any problems with a new PSU.

    I myself have upgraded a 3 year old HP computer with a new PSU and GPU before.
  7. Best answer selected by OrangeFanta.
  8. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Support Graphics Product