Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Ge-force 560 Ti

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 28, 2012 3:07:49 AM

I think you will need to upgrade the psu. 250w is probably not enough without looking at it I can't tell, but you may not have the necessary connectors.
Score
July 28, 2012 3:23:35 AM

Temile said:
I think you will need to upgrade the psu. 250w is probably not enough without looking at it I can't tell, but you may not have the necessary connectors.

Yeah it's definitely not enough, I recommend at least a 500w PSU from a QUALITY brand such as Corsair, Seasonic, Antec.

Other than that, I don't see an issue.
Score
Related resources
July 28, 2012 3:48:47 AM

I hesitate because some of those custom pcs from the big shops like Dell and HP have custom motherboards, psus and connections and can't be swapped with regular components. I'd search for that model and see if you can find someone with experience.
Score

Best solution

July 28, 2012 3:51:42 AM

Temile said:
I hesitate because some of those custom pcs from the big shops like Dell and HP have custom motherboards, psus and connections and can't be swapped with regular components. I'd search for that model and see if you can find someone with experience.

Most, if not all OEM PC's nowadays are ATX form factor, OP has nothing to worry about. Considering the age/date of the components inside, I'm confident OP will not have any problems with a new PSU.

I myself have upgraded a 3 year old HP computer with a new PSU and GPU before.
July 28, 2012 4:03:48 AM

Best answer selected by OrangeFanta.
Score
a c 171 Î Nvidia
July 28, 2012 10:42:41 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!