Modular female issue please! help

im building a budget computer have everything here was installing stuff no issue but the case I got comes with 3 fans pre built in to the front side and back all the fans take a 4 pin I guess modular power connection well they are all female and my psu a 700 watt coolmax came with plenty of cables but not one male modular cable it does have 3 female available but not a single male one so im left with every fan not being able to function and cant find what I need I figure maybe I can get a male to male cable but everything ive found is for male to female nothing that will do the reverse of what I want ... please any suggestions or help is appreciated
4 answers Last reply
More about modular female issue please help
  1. Fan usually connect to small fan headers on the motherboard. Maybe the fans have an adapter on.
  2. wow the only help I need is a slap in the face ... they can connect either male or female 4 pin just need to look at the back side of the cable the front is female back is male thanks for the quick reply ... im gonna sulk for a bit lol
  3. haha no problem. Happens to all of us at least once. I generally forget to plug in the CPU power at some point.
  4. lol yeah its been awhile for me putting together a new system but your reply did help I went to check if there was an adapter and found that the plugs were double sided :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cable Components