Mods for WOW/OS X - ?

Hey, guess what!

WOW plays under OS X too! (Not just Windows).

So does anyone know of any mods sites out there that cater to "the rest
of us"??

Thanks,
Broke Joe
(REALLY Broke now that I bought a Mac. :-) -- But it's just TOO KOOL to
KARE!
1 answer Last reply
More about mods

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:54:24 -0700, Joe Broke
    <JoeIsBroke@YahooNOSPAM7734.com> wrote:

    >Hey, guess what!
    >
    >WOW plays under OS X too! (Not just Windows).
    >
    >So does anyone know of any mods sites out there that cater to "the rest
    >of us"??

    The mods available for Win32 work on OS X no worries, as the mod is
    just a directory containing the code that is the mod - mods are
    written in a language parsed by WoW.

    If you are talking about stuff that comes with installers etal - I
    suggest ignoring that type of mod pack (eg cosmos) and go with what
    you want/need.

World Of Warcraft Warcraft Video Games Mac OS X