Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Graphics Cards
  • Ebay
  • Graphics
  • Product
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 28, 2012 2:59:06 PM

I have been looking around for awhile now on video cards and today I found a amd radeon hd 6990 on ebay for 400 buy it now price. I would like to know if this card can play games on ultra now and if in the future (2-3 years) it will be able to play games on high. (with overclock switch on in future) I would also like to know if you guys think that 400 for a used 6990 is a good deal when it comes with the accessories and is being sold by a good dealer.

More about : advice video card ebay

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
July 28, 2012 5:35:16 PM

HD 6990 is a good card for playing games in high quality...but my recommendation is to buy couple of those and go for a crossfire setup if you're using resolutions larger than 1280x1024...And always try to get a card with a good custom built PCB and a good cooling system...Gigabyte, Corsair, XFX, Asus, those are some quality venders...
July 28, 2012 5:39:08 PM

pasanwc said:
HD 6990 is a good card for playing games in high quality...but my recommendation is to buy couple of those and go for a crossfire setup if you're using resolutions larger than 1280x1024...And always try to get a card with a good custom built PCB and a good cooling system...Gigabyte, Corsair, XFX, Asus, those are some quality venders...

Ok, I've have been thinking about crossfire so maybe I'll do it that way. Thanks for the advice.
m
l
Related resources
July 28, 2012 5:40:10 PM

Best answer selected by thechuck11.
m
l
!