Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Need advice on a video card (ebay)

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 28, 2012 2:59:06 PM

I have been looking around for awhile now on video cards and today I found a amd radeon hd 6990 on ebay for 400 buy it now price. I would like to know if this card can play games on ultra now and if in the future (2-3 years) it will be able to play games on high. (with overclock switch on in future) I would also like to know if you guys think that 400 for a used 6990 is a good deal when it comes with the accessories and is being sold by a good dealer.

More about : advice video card ebay

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
July 28, 2012 5:35:16 PM

HD 6990 is a good card for playing games in high quality...but my recommendation is to buy couple of those and go for a crossfire setup if you're using resolutions larger than 1280x1024...And always try to get a card with a good custom built PCB and a good cooling system...Gigabyte, Corsair, XFX, Asus, those are some quality venders...
July 28, 2012 5:39:08 PM

pasanwc said:
HD 6990 is a good card for playing games in high quality...but my recommendation is to buy couple of those and go for a crossfire setup if you're using resolutions larger than 1280x1024...And always try to get a card with a good custom built PCB and a good cooling system...Gigabyte, Corsair, XFX, Asus, those are some quality venders...

Ok, I've have been thinking about crossfire so maybe I'll do it that way. Thanks for the advice.
Related resources
July 28, 2012 5:40:10 PM

Best answer selected by thechuck11.
!