service about wow game

please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling and
so on.....
5 answers Last reply
More about service game

    Rastus wrote:
    > > please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
    > > world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling and
    > > so on.....
    >
    > goats.blow syphilitic,you 888 keke... http://meatspin.com

    I couldn't belive it this week when I started getting spam whispers in
    game!!

    One said he provided a courteus service, $8.99 for 100 gold $17.99 for
    200 gold. I may be wrong but it is slightly cheaper to buy 2 lots of
    100 than it is to buy 1 lot of 200, Ok a penny but still, you't think
    there would be a discount for buying 200.

    Anyhoo, I don't see how spamming me while I am playing equates to any
    sort of courtesy.

    How do you report these people anyway?

    Damon

    Damon wrote:
    > Rastus wrote:
    >>> please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
    >>> world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling
    >>> and so on.....
    >>
    >> goats.blow syphilitic,you 888 keke... http://meatspin.com
    >
    > I couldn't belive it this week when I started getting spam whispers in
    > game!!
    >
    > One said he provided a courteus service, $8.99 for 100 gold $17.99 for
    > 200 gold. I may be wrong but it is slightly cheaper to buy 2 lots of
    > 100 than it is to buy 1 lot of 200, Ok a penny but still, you't think
    > there would be a discount for buying 200.
    >
    > Anyhoo, I don't see how spamming me while I am playing equates to any
    > sort of courtesy.
    >
    > How do you report these people anyway?
    >
    > Damon

    Ingame Ticket to a GM

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    Moif: http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    <yang_371@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
    > world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling and
    > so on.....

    Buying Gold for irl dosh, or just as bad begging! are the 2 worst things
    ever in online games.

    Way to much scum about these days.

    > please go to http://www.98gold.com if you require some service about
    > world of warcraft game.for example buy gold,promote power leveling and
    > so on.....

    goats.blow syphilitic,you 888 keke... http://meatspin.com

    > Buying Gold for irl dosh, or just as bad begging! are the 2 worst things
    > ever in online games.
    >
    > Way to much scum about these days.

    Heh - I just think they are arseholes because they are unproffessional.

    If they learned english, put up a proper site that can process CC and didn't
    go spamming everywhere I wouldn't mind. It seems every gold farmer in China
    thinks they have what it takes to be an online entrepeneur when all they are
    really capable of is the mindless drudgery serfdom part.

Power Leveling Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games