Slave flash for point & shoot cameras

Last response: in Digital Camera
September 25, 2005 5:05:08 AM

I am looking for a slave flash unit for use with my point and shoot
cameras. I have found two flashes that look interesting: the Sony HVLFSL1B
and the Canon HF-DC1.

I have a Sony camea that is a good cosmetic match for the above Sony
flash, so that might be a good choice. But if there is a better
compact slave flash available, I'd like to consider it too.

Thanks for your suggestions.
--
David Arnstein |
arnstein+usenet@pobox.com |