Easter egg in Winterspring - Ranshalla

Last night I went questing in winterspring and helped Ranshalla light the 5
torches in order to light up the altar of elume.

At the second cave I had Ranshalla targeted when she told me to light the
canlde while she channeled. I did so and noticed that below her hp/mana bar
there is a buff-like indicator but instead of a buff-icon it is a very small
photo of a bearded guy. If you hover over it instead of telling you what the
buff is, it just indicates a name 'Ranshalla Warren'.

This happened on all the following 3 occasions as well.

Anyone else notice this?

Amused
Urbin

--
Urbin (57), Dwarven Hunter (PvE) @dunmorogh.de
Gera (14), Human Paladin (PvE) @dunmorogh.de

If its an icon of a bearded guy then its probably not an easter egg.
The default icon (for those items without one) is the picture of the
lead icon designer (i think). If you go to wow.allakhazam.com and
browse around the spells section you will see his face a lot.

On 16 Sep 2005 16:50:14 -0700, Caeryn Dryad of Whisperwind <tierrie@gmail.com> wrote:

> If its an icon of a bearded guy then its probably not an easter egg.
> The default icon (for those items without one) is the picture of the
> lead icon designer (i think). If you go to wow.allakhazam.com and
> browse around the spells section you will see his face a lot.

Ah, that must be it. Such disappointment :)
Urbin