Search Registery

August 12, 2005 5:12:37 PM

Hi,

Is there any software available with that capability to search the windows
registry for a specific word or phrase and then remove and delete all the
results automatically ?

Thanks in advance
A-Deisgn

More about : search registery

Anonymous
August 12, 2005 8:07:02 PM

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/regscanner.html

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:e5hyso3nFHA.3408@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
A-Design <afshinstock@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any software available with that capability to search the windows
> registry for a specific word or phrase and then remove and delete all the
> results automatically ?
>
> Thanks in advance
> A-Deisgn
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 1:26:53 AM

Hi

I use Registry Crawler to search the Registry instead of having to press F3:

http://www.4developers.com/regc/

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"A-Design" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there any software available with that capability to search the windows
> registry for a specific word or phrase and then remove and delete all the
> results automatically ?
>
> Thanks in advance
> A-Deisgn
Anonymous