Search Registery

Hi,

Is there any software available with that capability to search the windows
registry for a specific word or phrase and then remove and delete all the
results automatically ?

Thanks in advance
A-Deisgn
3 answers Last reply
More about search registery

    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/regscanner.html

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:e5hyso3nFHA.3408@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
    A-Design <afshinstock@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any software available with that capability to search the windows
    > registry for a specific word or phrase and then remove and delete all the
    > results automatically ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > A-Deisgn

    Hi

    I use Registry Crawler to search the Registry instead of having to press F3:

    http://www.4developers.com/regc/

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "A-Design" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any software available with that capability to search the windows
    > registry for a specific word or phrase and then remove and delete all the
    > results automatically ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > A-Deisgn

    Thank you all for your replies.