Sign in with
Your question

Case for a gaming pc?

Last response: in Components
January 30, 2013 7:43:45 PM

Hello, What are the top contenders for best gaming case? I have been looking at the Zalman z11 plus HF1, mainly because I find it visually appealing, and it seems like it would have great cooling, but I am not really sure what is out there. Any input on awesome looking cases that will also provide great cable management and cooling capability?

More about : case gaming

a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
January 30, 2013 7:45:50 PM

Look for the HAF 912.
m
l
January 30, 2013 9:12:06 PM

i love the cooler master storm stryker!
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 30, 2013 9:34:07 PM

Corsair Obsidian Series 800D but it might be over budget. I love mine.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
January 30, 2013 10:38:56 PM

I agree with i2iDGE on the STORMSTRYKER good all around gamer
m
l
January 31, 2013 12:14:05 AM

Oh sorry guys, I forgot to mention that it has to be a mid-tower sized case, don't have room on my desk for a full tower.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
January 31, 2013 4:18:25 PM

I vote for a bigger desk :) 
m
l
January 31, 2013 11:55:52 PM

rowdymoody said:
Oh sorry guys, I forgot to mention that it has to be a mid-tower sized case, don't have room on my desk for a full tower.

I won't settle for anything less than a full tower, so I always set mine to the side of the desk. Besides, why have a computer on a desk? It may be fine for tiny office computers, but for home you want to maximize desk space to save room for speakers, some books maybe, software, Ipod, etc.
m
l
February 1, 2013 2:59:43 AM

Well my desk is set up so that the tower is not actually on my desk space, this is the exact desk that I have http://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/officedepot/804372_scen...$OD-Large$ but this image is mirror image of the actual thing (the shelves are actually on the right side). I have it set up so that my tower sets on that bottom shelf, so you see I have somewhat limited space for it, and I will not set it on the floor as it is carpeted and I do not want to block bottom ventilation.

I found this case while poking around http://www.corsair.com/us/pc-cases/graphite-series-pc-c... and I really really like it. Anyone have experience with this case at all? What do you think about it?
m
l
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
February 1, 2013 3:13:37 AM
!