Q: Hunters Improved Scorpid Sting

Erik

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have Scorpid Sting rank 4 (reduce Strength and Agility by 68). I have also
spent 2 talents points in the Improved Scorpid Sting, but it only reduces
the stamina of a 50 elite mob by 1. Did I waste my precious points on -1
stamina?

The talent explanation for Improved Scorpid Sting (rank 2):
"Reduces the Stamina of targets affected by your Scorpid Sting by 20% of the
amount of Strength reduced."

Can someone do the math for me here and explain how this ends up with only 1
stamina reduction?

Cheers,
Erik.

Erik wrote:
> I have Scorpid Sting rank 4 (reduce Strength and Agility by 68). I have also
> spent 2 talents points in the Improved Scorpid Sting, but it only reduces
> the stamina of a 50 elite mob by 1. Did I waste my precious points on -1
> stamina?
>
> The talent explanation for Improved Scorpid Sting (rank 2):
> "Reduces the Stamina of targets affected by your Scorpid Sting by 20% of the
> amount of Strength reduced."
>
> Can someone do the math for me here and explain how this ends up with only 1
> stamina reduction?
>
> Cheers,
> Erik.

According to some bug thread I read on the forums, the talent is working
as intended. However, for some reason it doesn't show up correctly on
the debuff icons and you only get that pathetic 1 point decrease. So
although it might look like you have only reduced stamina by 1 point,
you have actually reduced it by the percentage listed.

Cameron