XL black and red mouse pad?

austing

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012
Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this, peripherals doesn't have its own section.

I'm looking for a black and red keyboard/mouse pad that will fit my keyboard and mouse, does anyone know of any good XL black and red mouse pad's?

Keyboard:

Microsoft Sidewinder x4

Mouse:

Razer Naga Molten

I would like it to be around 80-90cm wide, and 20-30 cm tall. It should be either just black, or preferably red and black.

I don't want to buy some crappy 10$ mouse pad, I want a nice 25-35$ gaming mouse pad.

Thanks for all of your help,

Solution
You may have to get one custom made (if there is such a thing) as the biggest mouse pads I've come across were the razer series 'mantis' and 'goliathus' @ approximately 450mm x 360mm. And the only colours I've seem them come in are black and green.
Good luck.

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
You may have to get one custom made (if there is such a thing) as the biggest mouse pads I've come across were the razer series 'mantis' and 'goliathus' @ approximately 450mm x 360mm. And the only colours I've seem them come in are black and green.
Good luck.

Solution

austing

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012

Thanks for the reply, thats what I was thinking.

I'll hold this thread open for a day or so and see if anyone can give me any ideas.

The only bad thing about custom pads is they arent "gaming quality" like razer or thermaltake.

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
You're welcome. One thing I thought of, I've got 3 'gaming' mouse pads, 1 from CM, and 2 razer, and all of them appear to made of a material that's not too dis-smilar from my wetsuit. So I was thinking that if you need to go the 'custom' route, you may be able to use an old wetsuit cut to the size you want (that is if you can't get any fabric covered neoprene, i.e. wetsuit material)

austing

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012

If I wanted to buy a Razer XL pad, and paint the green into red, is there a surface paint you think I could use that wouldnt compramise the surface feeling?

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011

I wouldn't use paint. If you're thinking along those lines, you're probably better using fabric dyes and 'painting' them on. But I have no idea how that will pan out, it may wreck the bond between the neoprene and the fabric. Then again, it may work beautifully.
Good luck, and lets us know how it works out. You could be onto a niche market here, custom mouse pads.