Sep 16, 2012
Hello,
where can I get, or make, a cheap windows PC. It needs to be small (preferably smaller than a standard PC power supply, or a small laptop), but doesnt need much power. I dont need to run games, video capture, or anything, just a programming application and emulator. I'm hoping under $50, but would guess that that's unlikely. (also, android, linix, and mac are NOT okay. two of the applications are need are ONLY for windows.)

Solution
I would suggest a good used dell or hp with core2 duo and 2 gigs of ddr2; some are going for $50-70 with windows xp; a few have windows 7 starting at around 100 on craigslist. Newegg used to have some shellshocker combos with everything but the operating system for $200, but most lately have been alot higher. Keep checking back; they have two or three per week.
I would suggest a good used dell or hp with core2 duo and 2 gigs of ddr2; some are going for $50-70 with windows xp; a few have windows 7 starting at around 100 on craigslist. Newegg used to have some shellshocker combos with everything but the operating system for $200, but most lately have been alot higher. Keep checking back; they have two or three per week.

Solution
Sep 16, 2012
Thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for. However, I recently found how to use a different program, which works with linix, so I'll use a raspberry pi. Anyway, thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind for another project I'm also working on.