Sign in with
Your question

Blue lines across the screen

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 29, 2012 3:39:11 AM

suddenly i was playing and a blue lines blue flickering horizontal crossed the screen !! the heat of the video card is 37c and core is 40c the game i was playing was good with no any problem i closed the game and i found that these blue lines still there flickering around !! could any body help me ? :o  ...the video card is brand new

More about : blue lines screen

July 29, 2012 4:56:30 AM

I had a similar problem with a card the manufacturer swaped out for me on an RMA, I returned it the next day and got another back that works. Check device manager>VGA Adapters. If there is a code 43 error there i suggest RMA'ing the card.
a c 187 U Graphics card
July 29, 2012 5:07:00 AM

try the monitor on another pc or laptop...want make sure it the video card and not the monitor. with the video card before i would rma it i would boot into safe mode..run a drive sweeper and then reboot. then install the newest video driver from ati or nvidia. if the error pop up again with new drivers and a tested monitor...rma the card.
Related resources
July 29, 2012 11:15:12 AM

NightShiftJay said:
I had a similar problem with a card the manufacturer swaped out for me on an RMA, I returned it the next day and got another back that works. Check device manager>VGA Adapters. If there is a code 43 error there i suggest RMA'ing the card.

i closed the monitor and reopen it ...the blue lines are gone .... i opened the device manger VGA Adapter no errors !! but am still confused if this because the card or the monitor ?
July 29, 2012 11:17:58 AM

smorizio said:
try the monitor on another pc or laptop...want make sure it the video card and not the monitor. with the video card before i would rma it i would boot into safe mode..run a drive sweeper and then reboot. then install the newest video driver from ati or nvidia. if the error pop up again with new drivers and a tested monitor...rma the card.

maybe it's a monitor i closed the monitor and open it again the lines are gone ...now if i tried to test it on another machine i think it will be hard to figure out wheres the problem ! ....but am still confused :sarcastic: 
!