Audio Accesories

Hi
I have a small problem is that i cannot get into my sound manager for some
reason im just wandering if any one can help

Thanks
Alex
3 answers Last reply
More about audio accesories

    Alex

    Is your sound manager authored by Creative?.. some of their older programs
    do not work well in XP..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Alex Mobsby" <alex.mobsby@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I have a small problem is that i cannot get into my sound manager for some
    > reason im just wandering if any one can help
    >
    > Thanks
    > Alex

    this is not to do with windows xp please see the appropriate newsgroup. or
    come back with info. such as what version you are meant to have-microsoft
    released a driver not to long ago which changes your sound profile so you
    will not be able to look at 'sound manager' as its a different piece of
    software. READ WHAT U DOWNLOAD OFF THE UPDATE SITE!!

    DAVE

    he has a fairly new computer with xp home on it. when i see u nxt i shall
    get the correct software on it for you!!

    DAVE

Configuration Audio Microsoft Customization Windows XP