Audio Accesories

August 13, 2005 11:38:17 PM

Hi
I have a small problem is that i cannot get into my sound manager for some
reason im just wandering if any one can help

Thanks
Alex

More about : audio accesories

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 11:38:18 PM

Alex

Is your sound manager authored by Creative?.. some of their older programs
do not work well in XP..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Alex Mobsby" <alex.mobsby@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have a small problem is that i cannot get into my sound manager for some
> reason im just wandering if any one can help
>
> Thanks
> Alex

August 14, 2005 12:22:32 AM

this is not to do with windows xp please see the appropriate newsgroup. or
come back with info. such as what version you are meant to have-microsoft
released a driver not to long ago which changes your sound profile so you
will not be able to look at 'sound manager' as its a different piece of
software. READ WHAT U DOWNLOAD OFF THE UPDATE SITE!!

DAVE
August 17, 2005 1:26:56 PM

he has a fairly new computer with xp home on it. when i see u nxt i shall
get the correct software on it for you!!

DAVE
!