I cannot see my 'Start' button nor my blue tool bar.

August 13, 2005 10:59:07 PM

Not sure what I did but no longer have my 'Start' button. Any help would be
appreciated. THANKS
Wouls appreciate plain engllish !!!
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 5:19:12 PM

Instructions on how to use are at the top of the page on Kelly's site.

Line 117 – Restore Taskbar and Start Menu

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

"Mike F" <MikeF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Not sure what I did but no longer have my 'Start' button. Any help would be
> appreciated. THANKS
> Wouls appreciate plain engllish !!!
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 5:19:13 PM

THANKS...very helpfull

"TaurArian [MVP]" wrote:

> Instructions on how to use are at the top of the page on Kelly's site.

> Line 117 – Restore Taskbar and Start Menu
>
> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
>

> "Mike F" <MikeF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Not sure what I did but no longer have my 'Start' button. Any help would be
> > appreciated. THANKS
> > Wouls appreciate plain engllish !!!

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 5:53:45 PM

You're welcome. Glad Kelly's site was able to assist you.
Kaylene

!