I cannot see my 'Start' button nor my blue tool bar.

Not sure what I did but no longer have my 'Start' button. Any help would be
appreciated. THANKS
Wouls appreciate plain engllish !!!
3 answers Last reply
More about start button blue tool

    Instructions on how to use are at the top of the page on Kelly's site.

    Line 117 – Restore Taskbar and Start Menu

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Mike F" <MikeF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Not sure what I did but no longer have my 'Start' button. Any help would be
    > appreciated. THANKS
    > Wouls appreciate plain engllish !!!

    THANKS...very helpfull

    "TaurArian [MVP]" wrote:

    > Instructions on how to use are at the top of the page on Kelly's site.

    > Line 117 – Restore Taskbar and Start Menu
    >
    > Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
    >

    > "Mike F" <MikeF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Not sure what I did but no longer have my 'Start' button. Any help would be
    > > appreciated. THANKS
    > > Wouls appreciate plain engllish !!!

    You're welcome. Glad Kelly's site was able to assist you.
    Kaylene