Sign in with
Your question

Atiradeon 200 serie s

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 29, 2012 4:13:08 PM

b4 i wil buy a kick ass comp i will have to do with this 1,ilike to know what info is neaded to get the driver 4 your ati radeon 200 seriess kan i download all that popups with ati radeon 200 seress????do have to downloa a driver?

More about : atiradeon 200 serie

a c 87 U Graphics card
July 29, 2012 7:04:21 PM

I'm not quite sure about what you're asking, but I assure you, the only ATI 200 that I know of is the ATI 200 Xpress integrated graphics and not only is it very old, but very slow for graphics. The only driver that I can think of for it would be a legacy driver that you can download from amd.com. If you need help doing so (you probably won't because there is a very easy to use drop-down menu for getting the correct driver and it's very good), then reply back and I'll help. If I'm wrong about what you're asking, well, then please reply back and elaborate. Your post is difficult for me to understand. I don't know what you mean by popups.

If you are talking about the Radeon Xpress 200 graphics driver, then the proper info for the drop-down menu is motherboard/chipset, Radeon Xpress series, RAdeon Xpress 200, and then you choose the driver that is for your operating system.
!