Closed

How keep custom layout of icons from changing?

August 15, 2005 11:57:30 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Is there a way to maintain the way I have positioned the icons in a
folder?

Whenever I rename the folder or do something like that then I find
that the icon positons

(My desktop icons are OK.)
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 11:57:31 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Are are sorting your folder icons alphabetically or non-alphabetically?
--
Marc A. Sims
Technician I

"Franklin" wrote:

> Is there a way to maintain the way I have positioned the icons in a
> folder?
>
> Whenever I rename the folder or do something like that then I find
> that the icon positons
>
> (My desktop icons are OK.)

August 25, 2005 4:30:30 PM

On Mon 15 Aug 2005 21:57:09, =?Utf-8?B?d2luNjQzRE1YUA==?= wrote:

> Are are sorting your folder icons alphabetically or
> non-alphabetically? --
>
> Marc A. Sims

Marc, I am using large icons (not small icons) which means I can drag
& drop them where I like in the pane. There is no ordering peformed.
Related resources
August 16, 2011 11:49:27 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
!