Anyone got a list of the / commands? In particular I would like the bring
up the "Help Request" interface.

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Bruin wrote:
>> Anyone got a list of the / commands? In particular I would like the
>> bring up the "Help Request" interface.
>
> Is this what you're looking for?
> http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/emotes.html
>
> Devast8or

No, that is not it. What I am looking for may not exist. However, I
updated my UI tonight & after much struggle, got it the way I want it, &
found a new added feature to bring up the help request interface. So I now
longer need the /command.

Thanks though.

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

Bruin <bruinwarBLAH@BLAHexcite.com> stared blankly into space for a
short while before writing:
> Anyone got a list of the / commands? In particular I would like
> the bring up the "Help Request" interface.

If you want to raise a GM ticket, just click the icon.

--
Doc

"Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in message
> Bruin <bruinwarBLAH@BLAHexcite.com> stared blankly into space for a
> short while before writing:
>> Anyone got a list of the / commands? In particular I would like
>> the bring up the "Help Request" interface.
>
> If you want to raise a GM ticket, just click the icon.
>
> --
> Doc

No Icon with my interface, however, I did update it tonight & with the
latest version there is a way to bring up the help request interface.

Thanks though. It is a very nice, clean interface.