"Certificate Of Thievery" - what's this good for?

Hey all,

My rogue got a "Certificate Of Thievery" in Redridge when doing the
lockpicking quest. Is this item good for anything? Or is just a spacewaster?

TIA

Devast8or

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:39:18 +0200, "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>My rogue got a "Certificate Of Thievery" in Redridge when doing the
>lockpicking quest. Is this item good for anything? Or is just a spacewaster?

Just a spacewaster as far as I'm aware - I kept it in the bank for 15-odd
levels, and never needed it for anything, so just binned it in the end.

damon

Catriona R wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:39:18 +0200, "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >Hey all,
> >
> >My rogue got a "Certificate Of Thievery" in Redridge when doing the
> >lockpicking quest. Is this item good for anything? Or is just a spacewaster?
>
> Just a spacewaster as far as I'm aware - I kept it in the bank for 15-odd
> levels, and never needed it for anything, so just binned it in the end.

Is that the same for the fortune I got from the moonlight faire? Seems
to do nothing

Damon

Catriona R wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:39:18 +0200, "Devast8or"
> <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> My rogue got a "Certificate Of Thievery" in Redridge when doing the
>> lockpicking quest. Is this item good for anything? Or is just a
>> spacewaster?
>
> Just a spacewaster as far as I'm aware - I kept it in the bank for
> 15-odd levels, and never needed it for anything, so just binned it in
> the end.

OK, thanks. I'll just dump it then.

Devast8or

Damon wrote:
> Catriona R wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:39:18 +0200, "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Hey all,
>>>
>>>My rogue got a "Certificate Of Thievery" in Redridge when doing the
>>>lockpicking quest. Is this item good for anything? Or is just a spacewaster?
>>
>>Just a spacewaster as far as I'm aware - I kept it in the bank for 15-odd
>>levels, and never needed it for anything, so just binned it in the end.
>

> Is that the same for the fortune I got from the moonlight faire? Seems
> to do nothing
>
> Damon

The fortune itself is useless, after you have got the buff ( a nice buff
though )

I right clicked on my fortune and got a lvl 60 quest. Mabye the cert
is the same. Anyway, check thottbot.

Damon wrote:
> Catriona R wrote:
> > On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:39:18 +0200, "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Hey all,
> > >
> > >My rogue got a "Certificate Of Thievery" in Redridge when doing the
> > >lockpicking quest. Is this item good for anything? Or is just a spacewaster?
> >
> > Just a spacewaster as far as I'm aware - I kept it in the bank for 15-odd
> > levels, and never needed it for anything, so just binned it in the end.
>
> Is that the same for the fortune I got from the moonlight faire? Seems
> to do nothing
>
> Damon

>I also have to keep all the stinking "wands" in my backpack for the
>"enchant" to work.

I put all the enchant stuff in a bag and left the bag at the bank.
Including those wands and the components. Then when I am at a capital
city i swap bags and go advertising enchanting.

>I pulled my ammo pouch off the pack bar and added a traveller's backpack
>just to put all this "excess baggage" in. I don't "see" any difference in
>the 10% the ammo pouch adds or removes. I keep this in my backpack also.

Leave the ammo pouches to the Hunters.

Bronzebeard PVE:
Lehi - 60 Human Paladin
Bathsheba - 60 Human Rogue