URL for 4 megapixel vs. 7 megapixel Comparison Shots?

Last response: in Digital Camera
September 26, 2005 5:02:15 AM

I've heard that DPreview.com has side-by-side comparisons of the same
scene shot by cameras that have different numbers of total megapixels,
e.g. 4 megapixels vs. 7 megapixel shots of the same scene. I've looked
on DPreview.com, but I haven't found these comparisons yet. Can somebody
refer me to the correct URL? Thanks in advance for any info.

-Vik
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 5:02:16 AM

On 9/25/05 9:02 PM, in article
vikr-627964.18021525092005@news1.west.earthlink.net, "Vik Rubenfeld"
<vikr@mindspring.com.invalid> wrote:
Can somebody
> refer me to the correct URL? Thanks in advance for any info.
>

> -Vik

Not sure about DPReview, but Imaging Resource has their Comparometer:
http://www.imaging-resource.com/IMCOMP/COMPS01.HTM
Enjoy,
NB
Anonymous