Average FPS in Desert Combat?

Just wondering what the average player is getting for FPS in DC any
maps?

I was playing Coop with 64 bots and getting an average of 35fps

The Battle of 73 Hastings I believe...

My old rag tag system...

Windows XP professional
Pentium 4 2.53 GHz CPU
Intel D845PEBT2 Motherboard
1.0 GB DDR 333MHZ PC2700 RAM (Kingston ValueRAM)
Asus GeForce4 Ti 4200 128MB Video card
SoundBlaster Audigy 2 Zs Gamer Sound Card
1x160 GB Western Digital Serial ATA HD
ViewSonic A90f+ 19in Monitor
Cambridge Soundworks DTT3500 Digital 5/1 System
M$ Wireless Desktop Elite Keyboard
M$ Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.o

I ghuess my video card is now my weak point...

Moondog

LONG LIVE GF4Ti4200!!

Mine needs a new fan. My fingers are crossed that i will be able to get
BF2 running on it. What are my chances?!

I believe its possible

On 9 Jun 2005 08:11:42 -0700, "sLiNky" <Slinky01@gmail.com> wrote:

>LONG LIVE GF4Ti4200!!
>
>Mine needs a new fan. My fingers are crossed that i will be able to get
>BF2 running on it. What are my chances?!
>

>I believe its possible

So a fellow GFrTi4200 owner! My fan is still spinning ok for now :)

If it won't play BF 2 though it's DOOMED!!!!! :)

Not really I will just build a new PC and make this one a SageTV
server...

Moondog

"Moondog" <ralphc@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My old rag tag system...
>
> Asus GeForce4 Ti 4200 128MB Video card

About the only downside to that system is the video card. Upgrade to a 256
MB card and you'll see a world of difference.

In article <1118329902.128480.141120@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
Slinky01@gmail.com says...
> LONG LIVE GF4Ti4200!!
>
> Mine needs a new fan. My fingers are crossed that i will be able to get
> BF2 running on it. What are my chances?!
>

> I believe its possible

If not, I wonder how many will buy the game, only to find out they can't
run it.

--
Lansenerd
www.agbgaming.com

"sLiNky" <Slinky01@gmail.com> wrote in message
> LONG LIVE GF4Ti4200!!
>
> Mine needs a new fan. My fingers are crossed that i will be able to get
> BF2 running on it. What are my chances?!
> I believe its possible

From what I have seen, the 5200 will meet min standards..
The 4200 does not do 1.4 shader
DD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ideal Minimum Machine:
-1.5 Ghz CPU
-512 Megabytes of RAM
-128 MB video card (requires support for 1.4 shaders; also see below)
-16x CD-ROM drive
-Directx 9.0b Compatible Sound Card
-4 GB free hard drive space
-MS compatible mouse
-Keyboard
-Windows XP

- Graphics card: 128 MB

Radeon X700 (PCIe)
Radeon X600 (PCIe)
GeForce 6600 (PCIe)
GeForce PCX 5900 (PCIe)
GeForce PCX 5300 (PCIe)
GeForce 5800 Series (AGP)
ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
ATI Radeon X800 PRO
ATI Radeon 9800 Series
ATI Radeon 9700 Series
ATI Radeon 9600 Series
ATI Radeon 9550 (RV350LX)
ATI Radeon 9500 / 9700 Series
ATI Radeon 8500 Series
ATI Radeon X300 Series
NVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra
NVidia GeForce 6800 GT
NVidia GeForce 6800
NVidia GeForce FX 5950 Series
NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Series
NVidia GeForce FX 5700 Series

sLiNky wrote:
> LONG LIVE GF4Ti4200!!
>
> Mine needs a new fan. My fingers are crossed that i will be able to get
> BF2 running on it. What are my chances?!
>

> I believe its possible

According to some developer chat BF2 should be able to run on GForce
400MX and upwards. However you might have to lower resolution a bit, say
320*200 pixels, with a view-distance of about 3 feet.

Anyway, I have a GForce 5900XT which is fine (so far). But I think I
will buy a GForce 6600GT, they have become very affordable, and they
score really well in tests.

regards,

Achtung Ecco