Can I have auto dropdown when cursor is over a main menu i..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Is it possible to have the menu automatically drop down when the
cursor hovers over a menu item in the menu bar?

Jack

PS: I am referring to the main items in the menu bar across the top
of a window rather than one of the menu entries in the list which
drops down. If you see what I mean.
1 answer Last reply
More about auto dropdown cursor main menu
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    I'm new to the customize group , but I'd say that by design those buttons are
    push button types, you'd have to go third party app's for that one. But no
    doubt that'd end up in a shell replacement of some type.

    Or at least there might be a way to do it in the registry , but that might
    have adverse effects on the shell behavior.

    if you're interested in third party apps for modding the shell.
    A good place to start would be www.wincustomize.com , most of their software
    has been Signed as trusted by Microsoft.

    --
    ________
    NIC

Configuration Cursor Microsoft Customization Windows XP