Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Can I have auto dropdown when cursor is over a main menu i..

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Cursor
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
August 16, 2005 2:21:19 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Is it possible to have the menu automatically drop down when the
cursor hovers over a menu item in the menu bar?

Jack

PS: I am referring to the main items in the menu bar across the top
of a window rather than one of the menu entries in the list which
drops down. If you see what I mean.

More about : auto dropdown cursor main menu

August 16, 2005 2:21:20 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I'm new to the customize group , but I'd say that by design those buttons are
push button types, you'd have to go third party app's for that one. But no
doubt that'd end up in a shell replacement of some type.

Or at least there might be a way to do it in the registry , but that might
have adverse effects on the shell behavior.

if you're interested in third party apps for modding the shell.
A good place to start would be www.wincustomize.com , most of their software
has been Signed as trusted by Microsoft.

--
________
NIC