Can't connect (US servers)

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 19, 2005 3:03:58 PM

Getting massive delays authenticating/handshaking to US servers right
now, usually resulting in a time-out. Smells like a DoS :(

--
Doc

More about : connect servers

Anonymous
September 19, 2005 3:03:59 PM

Hmm, thought I was the only one getting the shaft...and I was just on around
7pm EST...crud.

Was looking forward to playing a bit tonight...

Deadpool

Siona - lvl 38 (currently traveling thru SV)
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 3:03:59 PM

"Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in message
> Getting massive delays authenticating/handshaking to US servers right now,
> usually resulting in a time-out. Smells like a DoS :(
>
> --

blizz's usual sunday skeleton crew at work
> Doc

September 19, 2005 3:04:00 PM

Login server has been down for at LEAST 4 hours now. And that is just
today's nonsense. It gets old Blizzard....real damn old.

"Deadpool" <deadpool@gmpexpress.net> wrote in

> Hmm, thought I was the only one getting the shaft...and I was just on
> around 7pm EST...crud.
>
> Was looking forward to playing a bit tonight...
>
> Deadpool
>
> Siona - lvl 38 (currently traveling thru SV)

September 19, 2005 6:20:19 PM

Cold War Relic <Cold_War_Relic@SPAMIAMinsightbb.com> stared blankly
into space for a short while before writing:
> Login server has been down for at LEAST 4 hours now. And that is
> just today's nonsense. It gets old Blizzard....real damn old.

I wondered why all the posts in bug report/tech support in WoW forums
were 4 hours or more old... then I tried to login myself :)

--
Doc
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail... but a true friend

Cold War Relic <Cold_War_Relic@SPAMIAMinsightbb.com> stared blankly
into space for a short while before writing:
> Login server has been down for at LEAST 4 hours now. And that is
> just today's nonsense. It gets old Blizzard....real damn old.

I wondered why all the posts in bug report/tech support in WoW forums
were 4 hours or more old... then I tried to login myself :)

--
Doc
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail... but a true friend
will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!" - Unknown

=========

9:50 PM PST here and can't connect myself. Been trying for the last hour or
so. My brother in the living room has been happily connected and playing
since noon today. Since he never disconnected, he's still in the game.
Well, time to go watch him play.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 6:20:21 PM

I cancelled my account a month ago - I might possibly consider coming back,
but posts like this one persuade me not to :(

-David
!