Does the 6100 have "Lock Phone" feature?

Last response: in Brands
October 4, 2004 4:46:20 AM

That enables you to lock the phone with a code while it's still turned on.

Thanks
-Tom
October 4, 2004 2:00:48 PM

> That enables you to lock the phone with a code while it's still turned on.

I believe the keylock can be set to unlock only with the security code, not
just Menu-*
-mark
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 2:00:49 PM

"Mark" <nukeleer#internode.on.net> wrote in message
>> That enables you to lock the phone with a code while it's still turned
>> on.
>
> I believe the keylock can be set to unlock only with the security code,
> not
> just Menu-*
> -mark

Cheers Mark :)