Scheduled Task Problem

August 17, 2005 11:19:47 AM

I have several items in my Scheduled Task. When I look on the window of
Schedule Task, it shows 4 of the programs as Running. Nothing is happening,
they just keep running and the task do not get activated.

Any suggestions.

Thank you in advance

Hank Laskin

More about : scheduled task problem

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 5:56:37 AM

If it says they are running then they are.

!