Scheduled Task Problem

I have several items in my Scheduled Task. When I look on the window of
Schedule Task, it shows 4 of the programs as Running. Nothing is happening,
they just keep running and the task do not get activated.

Any suggestions.

Thank you in advance

Hank Laskin
1 answer Last reply
More about scheduled task problem

    If it says they are running then they are.