BFV Tank Gun indicator backward

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

Anybody notice the indicator for the tank gun in BFV seems to be backward?
I just added some patches to mine, so I may be a little behind (v1.21).

Clark

"Clark" <who@whoknows.com> wrote in message
> Anybody notice the indicator for the tank gun in BFV seems to be backward?
> I just added some patches to mine, so I may be a little behind (v1.21).
>
> Clark

It used to be the other way around. I think it was changed in the 1.1
patch.

Chris.

bug

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 01:25:34 GMT, "Clark" <who@whoknows.com> wrote:

>Anybody notice the indicator for the tank gun in BFV seems to be backward?

Actually, it's not backwards. The small white triangle is always pointed
with the main gun's boresight; the direction of fire.

The large, inner broad arrow is always pointed in the direction of the
tank's front end; the direction of motion.

It does look different than the one in vanilla BF1942.

Malcolm

Clark wrote:
> Anybody notice the indicator for the tank gun in BFV seems to be backward?
> I just added some patches to mine, so I may be a little behind (v1.21).
>
> Clark

its been backwards since patch 1.1 the BFV mods are the smae too.
strange but get used to it (almost)

the DC and DCF Apache elevators are reversed too....

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

After I compared the two games, I started to realize they do just look
different. But since I have never liked BFV that much, except for the
helicopters, I removed it from my system. I heard there may be a new game
coming I will need the room for ;-)

Thanks,
Clark