anyone who can help me to solve my problem, the problem is i just
full-format my hard drive, the problem i dont know how to install the
driver because i've lost my motherboard driver, hope anyone can help
me. -thanx- :eek:

--
shaidariz

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:shaidariz.1tyjq3@pcbanter.net,
shaidariz <shaidariz.1tyjq3@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

> anyone who can help me to solve my problem, the problem is i just
> full-format my hard drive, the problem i dont know how to install the
> driver because i've lost my motherboard driver, hope anyone can help
> me. -thanx- :eek:

Unknown Devices:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/undevice.html

See:

www.driverguide.com U: drivers P: all

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes

Shaidariz

Your best course of action is to contact the vendor of the computer and ask
how to recover from your situation..

If you are competent at installing programs, you can download the HOME
version from this website..

http://www.lavalys.com/

The program is called Everest Home Edition, and will enable you to see
exactly what your computer is, who makes the various parts.. if you can't
interpret the information, ask for somebody to look at the results..

From the information, you should be able to go to manufacturer websites, and
download the software drivers that you require..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User