WoW + iCoke Commerical Clip

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 19, 2005 9:00:35 PM

Not sure is it linked before, but this is the new icoke and warcraft
commercial clip.

enjoy :D

http://www.i638.com/iguide.php?go=699~231469~World+of+W...
September 19, 2005 9:15:57 PM

redirect exploit city!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 19, 2005 10:01:32 PM

While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of parchment. On it,
"Imgame" <getlost@getlost.com> wrote:

>redirect exploit city!

You can get it via Blizzard's down loader here:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/movies.html

--

When E-mailing me, remove the Anti-Spam Device (Super) from my reply address
ICQ:6154582 Haven't got ICQ? Go here: http://www.icq.com/

"DaFox" <SuperDaFox@mindspring.com> schreef in bericht
> While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of
parchment. On it,
> "Imgame" <getlost@getlost.com> wrote:
>
> >redirect exploit city!
> >

> You can get it via Blizzard's down loader here:
> http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/movies.html
>
> --
>
> When E-mailing me, remove the Anti-Spam Device (Super) from my reply
address
> ICQ:6154582 Haven't got ICQ? Go here: http://www.icq.com/
> Get the FAQ's and only the FAQ's, Official alt.binaries.screen-savers FAQ:
> http://www.moosegate.com/screen/abss_faq.htm

And just like I said last time. Typical. 3 allience against 1 horde :p  Do
they have to rub it in? :)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 20, 2005 2:35:56 PM

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:01:32 -0400, DaFox <SuperDaFox@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of parchment. On it,
>"Imgame" <getlost@getlost.com> wrote:
>
>>redirect exploit city!
>>

>You can get it via Blizzard's down loader here:
>http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/movies.html

Gah! Man, what a n00b I was signing up for that ad site! I can hear
my email box straining from the increased spam now... /cry

Thanks the Blizzard link.

Gnuthulhu
Remove your coat for email.
!