WoW + iCoke Commerical Clip

Not sure is it linked before, but this is the new icoke and warcraft
commercial clip.

enjoy :D

http://www.i638.com/iguide.php?go=699~231469~World+of+Warcraft+-+Chinese+TV+Spot~&ref=gemino
4 answers Last reply
More about icoke commerical clip

    redirect exploit city!

    While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of parchment. On it,
    "Imgame" <getlost@getlost.com> wrote:

    >redirect exploit city!

    You can get it via Blizzard's down loader here:
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/movies.html

    --

    When E-mailing me, remove the Anti-Spam Device (Super) from my reply address
    ICQ:6154582 Haven't got ICQ? Go here: http://www.icq.com/

    "DaFox" <SuperDaFox@mindspring.com> schreef in bericht
    > While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of
    parchment. On it,
    > "Imgame" <getlost@getlost.com> wrote:
    >
    > >redirect exploit city!
    > >

    > You can get it via Blizzard's down loader here:
    > http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/movies.html
    >
    > --
    >
    > When E-mailing me, remove the Anti-Spam Device (Super) from my reply
    address
    > ICQ:6154582 Haven't got ICQ? Go here: http://www.icq.com/
    > Get the FAQ's and only the FAQ's, Official alt.binaries.screen-savers FAQ:
    > http://www.moosegate.com/screen/abss_faq.htm

    And just like I said last time. Typical. 3 allience against 1 horde :p Do
    they have to rub it in? :)

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:01:32 -0400, DaFox <SuperDaFox@mindspring.com>
    wrote:

    >While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of parchment. On it,
    >"Imgame" <getlost@getlost.com> wrote:
    >
    >>redirect exploit city!
    >>

    >You can get it via Blizzard's down loader here:
    >http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/movies.html

    Gah! Man, what a n00b I was signing up for that ad site! I can hear
    my email box straining from the increased spam now... /cry

    Thanks the Blizzard link.

    Gnuthulhu
    Remove your coat for email.

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games