Watch out for Mobile Phone viruses

Security experts have found what is believed to be the first outbreak of the
'Cabir' mobile phone virus in the 'wild'.
Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/gnews/457.shtml

--
.... or wap.phonecontent.com from your mobile phone
3 answers Last reply

    On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:55:07 +0200, "Bjorn" <humorbua@online.no> wrote:

    >Security experts have found what is believed to be the first outbreak of the
    >'Cabir' mobile phone virus in the 'wild'.
    >Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/gnews/457.shtml

    reported in this group in June, its not a virus its a stupidity test,
    if your stupid enough to open any message bluetoothed to you by a
    stranger then you get it, its not a virus anyway but a worm thing
    --

    E-Mail Addy arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx <---Rot13 it
    watch out for spam trap in header

    http://www.keratoconus-group.org.uk/

    Want your say about the Gov,Forum at
    www.walesgov.co.uk

    On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:55:07 +0200, Bjorn wrote:

    > Security experts have found what is believed to be the first outbreak of the
    > 'Cabir' mobile phone virus in the 'wild'.
    > Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/gnews/457.shtml

    Has been known about since June.

    Only Symbian smart-phones. You have to actively say 'YES' to a *unknown*
    download from a complete *stranger* , and BT must be in discoverable mode.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    Quoth The Raven "Bjorn <humorbua@online.no>" in
    m0h8d.123$Km6.2722@news4.e.nsc.no
    > Security experts have found what is believed to be the first outbreak
    > of the 'Cabir' mobile phone virus in the 'wild'.
    > Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/gnews/457.shtml

    and do i get the virus by clicking that link?
    --
    Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

    If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really
    good, you will get out of it.

Nokia Mobile Phones Wireless Access