Problems after changing my PSU

Gangstrocity

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
Last night I changed my PSU from a corsair TX650 to a Corsair HX750.

The computer boots and runs fine and I haven't noticed any problems while I'm using the computer.

The problem starts when I turn the computer off. I usually put my computer into sleep mode and since I changed the PSU, while it is going in to sleep mode it clicks and shuts off. When I try to turn it back on, the case fans light up and then everything shuts off. I ultimately have to flip the switch on the PSU and then it will turn back on.

Also when I try to do a regular shutdown, while it is shutting down, the PSU clicks and the computer turns off. It seems to be shutting down faster than before so I'm worried that the PSU is shutting off before the rest of the system is ready to shut down.

Edit: After a little bit more messing around with it, I'm starting to think the clicking isn't a problem, but just the sound the PSU makes. Still need help with booting out of sleep mode.

System Specs:
OS - Win 7 Pro 64bit
CPU - i7 960
Video - GTX570 Superclocked
Mobo - Asus Sabertooth x58
RAM - 6gb Corsair Vengance

Gangstrocity

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013

Thanks. I read that somewhere when I was looking earlier, but I wasn't sure if that was the problem because of the clicking. Is there a way to fix this so I can use sleep mode?