HAF 912 side panel, OEM version vs non-OEM version

jayerick24

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
Hello, i am looking at modding my haf 912 case a bit for a little more ascetically pleasing look. i have looked on CM.com and i see two options, a side panel with window OEM for $11.99, and a non-OEM version for $17.99, yet they both look and sound the same online. Can anyone tell me the difference??

Solution
No, they both have openings for fans. The only difference that I can see is that one has "OEM" in the title and the other doesn't.

OP, sorry but I don't see any difference at all. I read the reviews and they didn't mention any features that one had and not the other. It may be that one of them is painted black and the OEM one is not, but that's pure conjecture.

If I were you, I'd call CM customer service (909-673-9880, 8:30-5:30 Pacific time) and ask them.

JMer806

Honorable
Jun 12, 2012
No, they both have openings for fans. The only difference that I can see is that one has "OEM" in the title and the other doesn't.

OP, sorry but I don't see any difference at all. I read the reviews and they didn't mention any features that one had and not the other. It may be that one of them is painted black and the OEM one is not, but that's pure conjecture.

If I were you, I'd call CM customer service (909-673-9880, 8:30-5:30 Pacific time) and ask them.

Solution