Remove phone restriction on 7600

Well I got my 7600 from CPW today and have tried unlocking it using various
unlocking tools but to no avail. Keep getting code error and only 2 attempts
left.

Have tried the codes 1 and 7 from the list below but got code error:

Model: Nokia DCT4 (ASIC 7)
IMEI: 351547002864200
Network: 23420
#pw+883071327474517+1#
#pw+910992055143234+2#
#pw+800261341156607+3#
#pw+305736541671276+4#
#pw+290185736125527+5#
#pw+394706235521246+6#
#pw+984002723514645+7#

Can anyone shed any light on a code I could use?

IMEI number as above

TIA

Simon
1 answer Last reply
More about remove phone restriction 7600

    "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
    > Well I got my 7600 from CPW today and have tried unlocking it using
    various
    > unlocking tools but to no avail. Keep getting code error and only 2
    attempts
    > left.
    >
    > Have tried the codes 1 and 7 from the list below but got code error:
    >
    > Model: Nokia DCT4 (ASIC 7)
    > IMEI: 351547002864200
    > Network: 23420
    > #pw+883071327474517+1#
    > #pw+910992055143234+2#
    > #pw+800261341156607+3#
    > #pw+305736541671276+4#
    > #pw+290185736125527+5#
    > #pw+394706235521246+6#
    > #pw+984002723514645+7#
    >
    > Can anyone shed any light on a code I could use?
    >
    > IMEI number as above
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Simon

    Unique Phones free unlocker gives this