Remove phone restriction on 7600

Last response: in Brands
October 5, 2004 12:00:51 AM

Well I got my 7600 from CPW today and have tried unlocking it using various
unlocking tools but to no avail. Keep getting code error and only 2 attempts
left.

Have tried the codes 1 and 7 from the list below but got code error:

Model: Nokia DCT4 (ASIC 7)
IMEI: 351547002864200
Network: 23420
#pw+883071327474517+1#
#pw+910992055143234+2#
#pw+800261341156607+3#
#pw+305736541671276+4#
#pw+290185736125527+5#
#pw+394706235521246+6#
#pw+984002723514645+7#

Can anyone shed any light on a code I could use?

IMEI number as above

TIA

Simon
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 10:13:33 PM

"SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
> Well I got my 7600 from CPW today and have tried unlocking it using
various
> unlocking tools but to no avail. Keep getting code error and only 2
attempts
> left.
>
> Have tried the codes 1 and 7 from the list below but got code error:
>
> Model: Nokia DCT4 (ASIC 7)
> IMEI: 351547002864200
> Network: 23420
> #pw+883071327474517+1#
> #pw+910992055143234+2#
> #pw+800261341156607+3#
> #pw+305736541671276+4#
> #pw+290185736125527+5#
> #pw+394706235521246+6#
> #pw+984002723514645+7#
>
> Can anyone shed any light on a code I could use?
>
> IMEI number as above
>
> TIA
>
> Simon

Unique Phones free unlocker gives this